105

On this night when the atmosphere between the two sides became more and more tense, the black cat felt as if he had returned to a certain moment before. At that time, it also appeared in the castle in this form, and finally triggered the blood prince and two werewolves. struggle between.

...I don't know how Smollett got better afterward, but he couldn't help but lose his mind for a moment.

The peace talks between the king and the crown prince were obviously led by some great nobles who were related to the Holy See. Judging from Black Cat's observation, there should even be a shadow of a bishop behind it - after all, there is a pope above the kingdom. The kingdom, the religious authority is supreme, no one would want to see the Sutton Kingdom threaten the city with a long history because of the internal conflict of the royal family, especially the old and new kings are already connected by blood, this kind of cannibalism is naturally not the Holy See would like to see.

But no one can make it easy for two people who have accumulated new hatred and old hatred to shake hands and make peace. Even if it does not endanger the life of either party and only ends in exile, there can only be one winner in this fight.

Just as there can only be one king, there can only be one queen.

Seeing that the situation was getting more serious, at this moment, Louis suddenly said to the little black cat: "Do you want this matter to be resolved in a slightly more peaceful way?"

The black cat nodded. Although these were just NPCs in the game, they were really dying.

"Just wait and see."

It didn't take long for the black cat to understand what Louis, the daring octopus, was going to do.

——A monster, actually pretending to be a messenger sent by His Majesty the Pope.

His Majesty the Pope, who is far away from the center, and the Central Holy See sent messengers to the Kingdom of Sutton, with the intention of coordinating to resolve the conflicts within the royal family.

The black cat that was dipped in the light and was ushered into the palace in the Vatican's carriage with Louis was very speechless. It was still invisible, but Louis was dressed as a sent bishop with a compassionate smile on his face. In the eyes of the black cat, it is indeed quite awkward.

But the camouflage is so flawless that no one will find it wrong.

When he really came to the king and the crown prince, under the witness of the nobles and ministers, the octopus man whose name was [Bishop Nok] and an invisible little black cat was standing on his shoulders. He pretended to take out the so-called "decree of the Pope", but he actually made up all the content he announced.

"...The Kingdom of Sutton is known for its bravery and belligerence, and the Durrell family stands on the fortified wall in front of the ocean to the west, and duels in a manner that belongs to the knights..."

Louis's false edict means that instead of consuming manpower and material resources, endangering the royal city, and stalemate, the two parties in the royal family who are vying for the throne of the king should follow the custom of the Durrell family and transform the conflict into a private relationship between the two parties. Duel, the winner is king.

Hearing the black cat next to him, he didn't even know whether he should get angry or not. Louis's words were just nonsense, but he was the only cat who knew the truth.