157

The return trip of the golden marmot, the wind sheep, and the fragrant wood long-eared rabbit was also smooth. When he parted with each cub, especially the more closely related golden marmot, Kalai was also a little moved. Yu Yuan teased. And at this moment, Louis is also very sensible and did not come to participate blindly.

When he saw that Kalai no longer wanted to have a stern face than anyone else in the past, Yu Yuan also understood. Maybe Wu asked Kalai to do such a thing. Maybe it was because of his personality. Wu wants to help him grow and make up for his shortcomings in this way. Perhaps only in this way can Kalai become a truly qualified "Lord of the Dragon Clan".

Then came the big-mouthed flower, the thunder bat, and the ruby-white pigeon. The three of them all followed the place where the race lived to return them, but the way was very chaotic, and Carle and Louis both changed. Fa wanted to take Yu Yuan to run first, but in the end it was often only Yu Yuan who was tossed, and now seeing a dragon felt as dizzy as seeing a plane.

Due to some kind of coincidence, the general domestic Fengling cat couldn't send it out. This black and white kitten could only be kept. Yu Yuan planned to adopt it directly as his monster pet when he became an adult. The remaining North Sea octopus was claimed by Louis, "Give it to me."

Finally, all three stared at the remaining two cat-eared octopuses and looked at each other.

And the two small octopuses with round heads in the fish tank also looked at them with their ears, and their short tentacles swayed, looking very cute.

"Is it possible to tell the truth now, how did you come up with this?" Yu Yuan looked at Louis, he didn't believe that there was such a monster species, and Lin Ling didn't find any counterparts in the illustrated book. .

"Darling, do you really not believe that the relationship between us can bring about such a miracle?"

"Believe in you to be a ghost."

In the end, Louis didn't admit it, anyway, it couldn't be the child born of the black cat and the octopus.

After completing this task, Kalai and Yu Yuan went to see the witch together again. Wu didn't seem to expect that they would come back so soon. His eyes narrowed into crescents when he smiled, and he was very amiable, "You guys have accomplished everything together."

Yu Yuan smiled awkwardly. He didn't forget that he was forcibly "kidnapped" to the isolated island by the black dragon in front of everyone's eyes. At that time, the aggressive guy threatened to throw him into the sea if he couldn't hatch an egg. Instead, he slipped into the sea.

Wu put his old hand on Kalai, like a wise elder, "Kalai, I have been watching you grow up, watching you reach where you are today, you are still very young, and I expect you too. The future life can get better and better, and grow into a more qualified king..."

Kalai quietly glanced at Yu Yuan, perhaps because the presence of the other party made him feel a little embarrassed, so he could only listen to Wu's teachings.

"Your nature is not bad, but there are many things about your personality that you need to experience yourself. This world is far beyond the small area of ​​Long Island, and there are many things you need to learn," Wu spoke very slowly, Looking at Yu Yuan again, and then at Kalai, "Although you made some mistakes at the beginning, you also have someone who is very important to you, isn't it?"