156

Louis didn't give up because of this, in his opinion, it was similar to cat scratching, but Yu Yuan kept scolding, mainly scolding Kalai for being in the same boat as the octopus, and Kalai himself always looked strange. Don't know what to think.

The seventh time Louis revealed his identity, the first seven times Yu Yuan barely counted as being right four times, and he only needed to be right once again to win. However, the two who had the initiative didn't know what was going on, and Yu Yuan couldn't help but move twice, "Can you two put an end to this kind of trick soon? I don't care if the cub is taken care of by someone else. It's really yours!"

As usual, at this time, he should be changing the water for the water-based babies and formulating milk powder for the cubs, etc.

"It's all said, now is only the time for adults." Louis's voice was still like a lover's ear, "But you reminded me, let's continue to add more, my dear, I really like you, why? manage?"

There was only darkness in front of him and all other senses were magnified. Suddenly, Yu Yuan felt a chill in his chest. He had been wearing loose pajamas before falling asleep, but at this time, he didn't know who had unbuttoned them. Then whose voice faded away, the sound of the glass crashing, as if stirring something.

"Don't worry." The one left behind was Kalai.

Taking advantage of the fact that only the two of them were there, Yu Yuan gritted his teeth and said, "What kind of medicine did you take wrong to mix with him today!"

Where he couldn't see it, Carle had an extremely complicated look that touched his forehead, "There are things you didn't teach me...I want to learn it myself."

Yu Yuan can't wait to have two kisses, why do you still treat Louis as a teacher? !

Louis came back, put a hand on his chest, "Get ready."

Before Yu Yuan reacted...something poured on him from top to bottom? !

The sudden feeling made him shudder, the warm liquid slowly poured down his chest, and then flowed down again, the air was suddenly filled with the aroma of milk, like a piece of dessert placed here.

"Louis! You fucking—" Yu Yuan's swearing words were halfway through, and more exciting things happened right after that. At the same time, from the left and right, someone was licking his chest and lower abdomen.

Louis swirled around him like a snake, with hints in his tone, "Honey, you're milking."

"Now tell me, who's on your left and who's on your right." He lowered his head and stuck out his tongue, licking it again, and said, "Sweet."

Carle has been licking his head intently, like a big dog who doesn't let go after a good taste, focusing only on the scene in front of him.

The very different styles between the two are easily recognizable, but the so-called "game" by now is obviously not that simple.

Damn it, this is really going to be perverted to the end!

Yu Yuan kicked the two with all his might, but his feet that were kicking like a rabbit were quickly caught by one of them, and he was as immobile as a lamb to be slaughtered.

Naturally, it was impossible for him to guess, but at this moment, Kalai, who was on the right, stopped his current movements. Instead, he raised his face to be in the same position as Yu Yuan, who was blindfolded, and slowly approached his lips stained with white milk.