6]Sneaking out

I shook hands with Light yagami. Actually, I am shaking hands with Light yagami * because our hands were still in each others. Neither of us moved. His brown eyes were staring at me with an expression that I couldnt couldn't comprehend. In this moment, It felt as if the whole world had stopped. It was just the two of us staring into each others souls. Finally, I let go of his hand and pulled mine back. His lips parted while i did so. I stood up and swung my bag over my shoulders. Light furrowed his eyebrows
"Where are you going?" He questioned.
" We aren't learning anything today anyway. Im leaving" I stated and started to walk away.
" wait for me" Light called out.
I was slightly surprised when he picked his bag up and stood next to me.
I walked ahead and he followed behind me.
"The security wouldn't allow us to go" he stated.
"So,?we're leaving by the window " I said and his face turned into a confused expression. I rolled my sleves and began to climb down a pipe slowly while he just watched in surprise.
I hoped onto the ledge and motioned for him to come.
"What are you making a staright A student do" he blurted.
"I didnt ask you to come" I smirked.
Light slowly follwed me down the pipe .
I reached the end and jumped down and he came right after. Now we were in the school ground. We walked to the back side and I threw our bags to the other sid eof the wall. I jumped up and got over the wall.
"Come, Light" I said from the other side of the wall.
Light chuckled slowly.
" so you want me to climb this high wall?"
"Fine,I'm leaving" I teased
"No"
"What if i fall?" He blurted out.
" I'll catch you then" I yelled.
There was an odd but meaningful silence for moments before I heard Light climb the wall. He got up and then jumped.
He landed on his feet but lost his balance and leaned on me. His face was in my neck and my hands were holding his waist. I straightened him and we gazed into eachothers eyes before I picked up my bag and started walking to my house. He was right beside me.
His face ,emotionless as always . Slowly we neared our houses.
Light caught my hand and furrowed his brows in a weird expression.
"Why are you following me to my house?"
I yanked my hand and smirked.
" You mean , welcome new neighbour"

And that's where it all began.
Light and I ,became good friends.
Genuine friends,unlike how he used people in death note. We hung out a lot. And since I was so smart we both secured the top spot in each class. And ofcoarse since we were neighbours, we went over to each other's houses almost often. Mrs and mr yagami loved me and sayu too cherished me.
What a nice life I had.
But I was a bit bored.
Maybe its time for me to see my beloved.
L.