23]Shoko

Reader's perspective :
I stared down at my calander.
Today, is the death of Shoko Maki.
But In the anime because I am NOT letting her die in this life. I looked out my window to see Light with a bag. He's heading for the Police station. I quickly follow him out.
Stealthily I trail behind him,careful that Ryuk doesn't notice.
I watched in the shadows as Light stood at the reception desk.
He questioned where his father might be since his cell phone is turned off.
"Please let me meet with members of the Task Force"
"I have some information about Kira" said a woman.
Lights eyes followed the sound and he glanced at the woman beside him.
What information could she possibly have?
The man on the desk replied calmy.
"No one is currently available at the task force Mam" Shoko sighed.
After delivering his father's clothes to a front desk officer, Light turned to her.
"I didn't mean to eavesdrop but my Dad's the head of the Kira task force. I wouldn't mind to pass along the information to my father" Shoko eyed him suspiciously.
"I'd like to talk directly " she spoke Sighing. "Well I could give you the phone once he picks up my call" Light said setting up his trap. Shoko looked at the boy calmy. "Alright" she muttered.
The two left and began to talk about the Kira case. After a long time of convincing Shoko finally told him her theory.
"Well i think....Kira can use methods other than heart attacks to kill people" She mumbles in deep thought. Light was fixed to the spot. This woman was a threat. He must kill her before she can pass on this information to the police.
"I haven't caught your name" Light calls out. The woman eyes him ."It's Naomi. Naomi Misora. " Light smirks. Pulling out his pen he starts writing it down.
"You wouldn't mind if I made nortes would you?" He says hiding his smirk. Out of nowhere Ryuk begins cackling. What's gotten into him thinks Light. He turns back his attention to his watch.
38..39...40.
He looks up manically. At first, Light is confused to see that the woman is unaffected, but after recalling Ryuk's laughter when she gave her name, he quickly realized that Raye Penber's fiancée was using an alias. Light began to fear the worst; she could lead the police to him. He's stuck on the spot. He thought for a moment and ran back up to her.
"It's destiny." He muttered . Shoko gave him a baffled look." I had the same suspicion." Her eyes now brimmed with interest." I think we should work together. I have direct contacts with L" Shoko's eyes widened. Y/N scoffed at how much the man bluffed. "So naomi-"
"Actually, I lied to you.. it's just it was hard to trust anyone . My name is Sho-" Y/N gaped.
She spoke through the earpiece.
"Shoya mitani! Say shoya mitani"
Shoko flinched. She cursed herself mentally .
"Shoya mitani" she smiled at Light. Inside he brimmed over with victory And smirked, beginning to write .
With each letter he wrote he felt his grin get wider . Not noticing,how Ryuk smirked behind him. He finished writing and looked up.at the woman. Light's sinister eyes stare down at his watch,excitement brimming inside of him. "When I tell you to,act like your suddenly depressed and walk away from there" evdn though she was confused,Shoko internally nodded.
Soft snow fell from the sky as Light stared doen at his watch .
Shoko flinched."Excuse me,... why do you keep looking at your watch..."
Light looked up,a glow of malice clear in his eyes."Thats because...."
"I'm Kira"
"Now!" X spoke through the earpiece.
Shoko's eyes widened and she took a step backwards. Her face became dull and a dark tension englufled the duo. She turned around and began walking through the road full of cars like a maniac.
A bus swept past and she dissapeared behind it. Y/N pulling her by the collar inside her car.
Light stood there laughing like a madman
Ryuk too cackled behind him,
but for different reasons...