15]information

《《《Back at the task force》》》
The police officers present their reports regarding the Kira case.
Three police officers working on the Kira case hand in their resignation papers because they're too scared to keep pursuing Kira.
Matsuda speaks hesitantly.
"I think that violent crime in Japan has reduced significantly since Kira started killing"
"What are you trying to say matsuda!" Mogi yelled.
All the officers stared at him with an odd look.
"D-dont get me wrong!! I dont support Kira or his methods! I was just saying....."
The whole team was skeptical.
After the meeting the Chief and Matsuda discuss the necessity of talking about the impact Kira has had on crime rates.

Meanwhile, Light helps Sayu with her homework. As their father arrives home from work." Im home" Mr yagami states.
Light begins to get down the stairs and Ryuk trails him.
"Light won't you get caught soon!" Ryuk cackles . Light smirks.
" I have an advantage against the police.
My father is the Chief in charge of the Kira investigation".
Ryuk clasps his hands in excitement. "WELL THATS GONNA BE FUN" he yells.
Light gets to the dinner table and takes a seat beside his father. "Hows school son?" His dad utters. "Its good Dad"
The doorbell rings suddenly. Sayu gets the door. " Oh Y/N!" She squeals. Light's uninterested eyes become wide and he flips his head to the door. His heart beats faster when he sees Y/N standing on the doorstep. She pats Sayu's head and smiles at the family. "Sorry to interrupt your dinner but my salt was over. I was wondering if I could borrow some" she said calmy. Before Light's mother could answer Light rushed to the kitchen to fetch some salt. Mr and Mrs yagami chuckled. They knew how much their son Fancied the girl. Mr yagami stated
"Y/N dear, we haven't talked in some time. Im assuming you havn't made dinner yet. Come inside, let's all have dinner together" Soichiro yagami smiled.
" Well I can't deny this offer! " Y/N said while they all laughed. Light came out with a jar. "Here Y/N " he said smiling.
"My apologies, Light. But I won't be needing that anymore" Light raised an eyebrow. "I'm having dinner with you love" she smiled and ran over to the dining table, taking a seat beside Mr yagami. Light froze in his place. Smiling to himself. His heart beating faster and faster.
"I know she calls me dear and moon but ...Love.."
Light smiled as he glanced at his family. His bored sister was happy and chirpy while she talked to Y/N. His Dad and Mom were happy and glad as they chatted with Y/N. He kept the salt and took his own seat beside Y/N.
Chatting with her ,he felt like his heart was back in his body. Soon the time was over and she left after dinner.
"Y/N is such a lovely girl" Light's mother stated. "Yes, she's always been so smart and witty. Only one who could compete with our Light" Soichiro yagami smiled. Soon the lights were out .While the house slept. Light walked towards his father's office bag and pulled out the laptop.
"What are you doing Light" Ryuk mumbled.
"Its easy to hack the server,this way I can access the files on the Kira investigation from Dad's computer"
Hmmm.
"So they already think its a student?"
Y/N watched him from her window while smirking.
The cat and mouse game had begun.