27]Light will cook

"BUT WHY CAN'T WE REMOVE THE CAMERAS NOW!" Yelled Mogi.
"Well maybe we -" started Matsuda
"Fine" L remarked while he stared at the computer ahead him.
"Since we haven't found anything suspicious,the cameras shall be removed" he muttered as he looked down at a half eaten pastry.
Mogi quited down and the chief breathed a sigh of relief.
'Now I'll take matters into my own hands.'
Thought L.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
"Good luck Light!" Wished Light's mother warmly,with Sayu standing next to her.
Light glared at her,still furious at her for her so called prank.
He sighed "I dont know why you guys are making this such a big deal,it's just a college Ebtrance exam" he chucked. His mother smiled.
"Well I know you wont be needing the good luck but I have to wish my son!" She chuckled too. The door to the house next to theirs slammed open. Light's eyes twinkled as he looked over to her. Y/n walked out,shutting the door behind her.
"Good morning" she wished the three. Light smiled at her "Did you sleep well?"
He asked genuinely.
"Yes,I even dreamed about someone special" said Y/n.
Light blushed. Was it him?
"Who was it ? " he asked.
"Myself" Y/n chimed.
Light sulked mentally, though it was kinda justified Y/n is a very special person.
Sayu giggled and Light's mother warmly patted the girls back. "Well good luck you two,now you better get going!"
They nodded and began walking together.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Reader's perspective:
Light took his seat and waited for me to sit near him , but Akari hopped next to him.
"Oh Light, if I get stuck you'll help me ,won't you!" She squealed.
Light's eyes lost the joy and were now filled with disgust,but there was nothing he could do. He just sulked as he watched me take a seat few rows behind his. Seconds passed and the exam begun. I stared down at the paper but when the chair next to me creaked, I looked to it. There sat L.
Sitting on his haunches with bags under his eyes. I almost forgot he was going to sit there... I brushed my hair ahead hiding my face. I could feel his gaze. His eyes piercing into my soul. Nonetheless, I focused on the paper.
Easy,easy,mmh easy . I finished it quickly and put my pen down. "Excuse me" his monotonous voice began. Oh shit. What was he gonna ask? He couldn't see my face so he wouldn't recognise me anyway right.
But why was I hiding from him? He wouldn't recognise me, he wouldn't even remember me. Before L could mutter another word, a teacher stormed over.
"Hey you!sit properly!" He scolded L.
I got up with my paper and walked away,goving it to the coordinator and getting out of there. I slumped on a bench outside the hall. Staring at the bright blue sky I smiled warmly." The sky looks so beautiful " I whispered. "Not more beautiful than you" I turned around to see Light. A smile painted on his charming face.
"Go impress your fangirls with that"
I mocked and he chucked slowly.
Suddenly his phone ran. The letters 'Dad'flashed the screen.
Light quirked a brow. I too was curious.
Does his phone ring after he exits the exam room in the original? No,I dont remember that. Then again, SO many things have changed since I've interfered...but not unless I did something to mess with the plot...
"Pick up" I motioned. He picked the call.
"Yes Da-"
"Light,theres a problem,since you've picked up I'm assuming you're done with the exam,listen your mother called me and she said she had a fever,she sounded really tired and the call got disconnected. She's not picking up, just go home and check on her" Light absorbed the information in.
"Yeah Dad I'll go now" he said as he cut the phone and faced me.
"Y/N, Mom-"
"Got it,c'mon let's not waste any time and go" I urged. He nodded and began walking. I looked back at the building one last time before running along.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Light rung the doorbell a few times. No answer.
"Mom,open the door" he knocked loudly. Sighing, he tried ringing the doorbell again.
I moved him aside and dug my pocket a bit. Quickly removing a key and unlocking the door swiftly. "You have my house keys??" Light asked.
"Well Mr yagami gave me one incase something of this sort were to occur"
I calmy stated, walking around the house looking for Light's mother.
"Mom" he called out. I slowly knocked on his room door."Maam?" I politely questioned. A weak sound emerged from behind the door. I pushed it open to see Light's mother holding her head on the ground. "Mom!" Light yelled. I helped her up on the bed. "Y/n dear,I'm fine it's just a-"
"No maam you're not" I stated with a worried look."Light get some water " I said. Light nodded and rushed off.
"No,no that's -"
"Keep quiet" I demanded and sat next to her on the bed. I checked her temperature, her forehead was boiling hot.
"Maam,why didn't you tell me you were unwell"
She furrowed her brows. "I didn't want to worry you dear" she said with a smile
"Dad was worried about you"said Light sitting next to me now.
"Oh dear! Earlier when I called him the cellphone died! He must've been so worried it's all my fault" she facepalmed herself. "It's not your fault,maam. You should rest,you have a high fever"
"Rest,no I can't rest! I newd to make dinner for everyone, besides you two must be so hungry after the exam-"
I sighed.
"Maam you focus on resting."

"Light will make the food today"
.
.
.
.
.
.