47]Transported

"Where the hell am I???" Y/n yelled in her head as her eyes had finally opened. Well shit,what the hell was this new problem?!

Reader's perspective :
My eyes slowly began fluttering open and I stretched my hands out before they crashed into a wall. I couldn't feel the warmness of my bed,rather cold and stiff ground against my skin.What? I squinted my eyes for a few seconds trying to process the situation. Finally adjusting to the area. It was dark. My eyes followed along the outlines of objects....objects that looked way too familiar. My eyes widened.
I started to choke on my own saliva when I realised. My hands made their way up to my head holding it tightly.
No this can't be happening. My breath hitched once again.
I was back from where I started.
I stared around distraught. I was in my room.
no no no why!! I bolted to the Rooftop as fast as I could. My heart pumped harder with each step,slamming the door open I screamed into the darkness of the night.
"SEND ME BACK!" I was only replied back with darkness. The sky was pitch black and only the silence of the dark rebounded in my ears.
"JUST SEND ME BACK GODDAMMIT!"
I yelled once more into the void.
"Just when I had started to feel good,when I tasted happiness you sent me back to sadness??to the nightmare you call Life!?!"
I bellowed. My voice was so desperate,hoping that just once again this sky would suddenly illuminate and the voice would grant my wish!
But I was only met with silence.
Deathly silence and the occasional sounds of the owls and crickets. Getting fainter and fainter the more I drowned in my sorrow. I heard muffled yelling from below.
It sounded like Mom. I stumbled over trying to get up. I needed to go back in my room. She would chew my head off If she saw me here at this time. I rushed back to my room and closed the door slowly, avoiding any sound. I let myself collapse on the mattress that lyed on the ground.
Why do these things always happen to me?
My heart ached. Suddenly I felt some kind of noise. I immediately got my guard up and whipped my head around to find the source. My heartbeat increased . My eyes rested through the darkness on what seemed like a tiny drawer shaking violently in the darkness. It stopped once it had my attention. Curiosity was etched on my face. What was that about. I gulped slightly, approaching the drawer ,ready for it to be anything. I pulled it open ,my heartbeat getting faster. But I exhaled when it was a dark looking drawer inside. Suddenly something from within sparkled brightly. A light that could almost blind me. It slowly reduced as I readjusted my eyes.
I traced the object with my fingers as my mouth opened . It was a pendant. Then It hit me. It looked like the one that I used to own before! As far as I remember I had given that to L. Did it have something to do with him?
I slowly caressed the pendant with my thumb before it glowed again.
It shot a beam of Light on the ground. I flinched by the sudden action but focused my eyes on what was currently ahead me.
In old looking letters was something written by the light getting emitted by the pendant.

▄︻デȶɦɛ ʍօօռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ƈǟռռօȶ ʀɛʋօʟʋɛ ǟʀօʊռɖ ȶɦɛ ɛǟʀȶɦ ǟȶ օռƈɛ.═══━

what is that supposed to mean? I focused on the letters more carefully.
What Moon and what sun? And the earth? How can the moon and sun revolve around the earth and at the same time? I stared down at the shabby text with questions brimming over me. Did the moon and sun symbolize something? Or someone.
.
.
.
I looked outside the window into the darkness. I'd rather go out than stay here.
It reeks of alcohol.
"WAS THAT YOU MAKING THE NOISE BITCH" that horrible voice resounded around the house once more. I felt nauseous even listening to it. Uncontrollably taking two steps back. I heard loud footsteps approaching.
I furrowed my brows. The footsteps increased. I looked at my last resort,that window.
The door flung open ."YOU UNGRATEFUL PU-" The woman grit her teeth when she was only met with an empty room and a broken window.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
I ran through the dark streets hearing the distant yelling coming from 'my house'.
Slowly managing to merge in with the crowd in the night Bazar. These streets weren't lonely. They were full of people,travellers hawkers and traders. The street bustled as I hid into a dark alleyway seeing my terrible brother run through the crowd. I wiped a bead of sweat off my forehead. Mother had already sent this shit after me there's no way I'm going to go back with him. Suddenly the sound of a whistle caught my ears. It was a dark man sitting in the shadows. His eyes covered by his turban and his white beard flowing down his face. In his hands a crystal ball and near his feet, a few tarot cards arranged in a que.
He held his hand a bit high and slowly brought his index finger in,motioning for me to come over.
Tsk. Fraud. I turned back ,not giving him any attention .
Once more the noise of a whistle danced on my ears. I looked back again to see the man tapping his crystal ball.
"Not interested-" I spat. The man stopped tapping. Only silence with faint sounds of the bustling night street echoed.
"ɨ ƈǟռ ֆɛռɖ ʏօʊ ɮǟƈӄ
.
.
.