18]Change of plan

Reader's perspective:
My smile grows wider as I feel Lights growing rage and confusion .
He must be wondering what went wrong.
Pfft.
《《《《《《《Flashback 》》》》》》
The doorbell rung.
I opened the door calmy. "Oh Light,come in" I smiled. He came in and faced me .
He was about to speak when I took a step closer to him but my foot slipped .
Ofcourse it didnt.
I fell forward on Light causing him to fall backwards on the floor. He fell on the floor but I placed my hand below his head so he wasnt hurt. Now he was lying on the floor with me over him and my hand under his head. We stared into one anothers eyes, submerged in the moment.
Correction,he was submerged in the moment, while I slipped my hand into his pocket replacing the piece of death note with a normal paper. Strands of his soft hair brushed across my hand as I pulled it back and helped him up. Dusting off my clothes I bit my lip."
Sorry about that,so you were saying"

《《《《《《《《《end》》》》》》》》
I smirked. Now just the last bit of my plan,to save the rest of the people in the bus. I calmy stood up,alarming Light and Raye. He whispered "What Are you doing!" But I payed no heed. Light caught my hand but I smiled and pat his shoulder instead. Slowly walking,I approached the drunkard. He turned to me and grimaced. "YOU -" . He pointed his gun at me.
"Sir ,I only came to inform you that ..."
I said while looking at my right as if I was hiding something. The man grew suspicious and he grunted while moving his attention to where my eyes were glancing. I took the chance and disarmed him. Swiftly pulling the gun from his grip and twisting his hands behind his back. I threw him to the floor and tossed the gun to Raye who caught it immediately. "Light,call the cops" I stated while the Man struggled in my grip.
"YOU SLY FOX! LET ME GO!"He raged but my grip only grew tighter. The bus had now stopped and a police car stood infront of us. Three police officers ran out with handcuffs. And I left the guy. They grabbed him and walked out with him. Somehow the man escaped their grip and leaped forward only to be crashed by a car a second later.
His name was written in the notebook.
He had to die.
The bus erupted in claps and cheers for me as I bowed pulling my sleeves back down. Light would've clapped too but his mind was clogged with
'what went wrong'. As I approached him he pulled me close,into a hug. I didn't expect that. "Y-you scared me for a second" He mumbled into my shoulder. His voice cracked as if he was actually worried. But I denied it.
I pat his back and pull away. Raye penber looked me in the eye. I stared back as Light pulled my hand and we walked out the bus. We begin to walk away but Raye calls out "hey!" Light turns to him calmy.
"I'm under orders to investigate a case,you mustn't tell anyone about me"
Light nods thinking half his plan was a success. Raye parts ways with us and I face Light. "Change of plan,Lets go home and hangout" Light smiles.
"Anything to be with you" he mumbles.
He was so soft,I'm not sure I heard that.
"What?" I asked
"Oh nothing" Light states leaving me baffled. Together we walk home .
Talking about many things. Once we reach we enter his house. On the couch,was Sayu sitting bored. As soon as she saw me she yelled."Y/N !!!" Sayu ran to me and jumped on my back. I carried her on my back while chuckling slowly. I walked into the kitchen to see Light's mother making some snacks. She smiled warmly when she saw me.
"Y/N,dear how are you" she said as she tried cupping my face but she couldn't reach it. I bent down for her and she pat my cheek and then Sayu's as she was on my back. Light was leaning against the wall watching and smiling.
"You must be tired,get down Sayu" Light's mother ordered. Sayu hugged me once more and jumped down. Mrs. Yagami grinned at me.
" What will you eat Y/N my dear"
I laughed and placed a hand on her shoulder." You don't need to worry ab-"
"That crap again!" She pushed me from behind and sat me on the couch."wait for a moment, I'll bring your favourite pudding and rice cakes" and like that she hopped back in Light was next to me but he was standing. I pulled him down with my hand and he landed not next to me,but on my lap. His cheeks turned a rosy red and his eyes widened too. I was about to speak but Lights mother walked in.

"Here children! Your favourite tasty ,tasty r-OMG!!!"