43]Identity

Sometime later, a journal entry appears from the second Kira. The team goes over it, and deduces that the second Kira wants to meet Kira at three possible locations throughout May 2007: a fashion street on the 22nd, someplace on the 24th, and a stadium the 30th. Having received details on where to meet, Light volunteers to try and capture the identity of the second Kira.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
"But Light..." Mr yagami spoke, a hint of worry in his voice.
I spoke calmy.
"Me and Matsuda will go too" As i said those words I looked to the said man,as if asking for confirmation and he respondd with a nod.
I then smiled. Before Light could say something, I did it for him.
"We should join up with our friends too, a group of youngsters touring would look less suspicious " I added.
First it looked to L who blankly stared down thinking, and then I looked to Light.
A knowing message given through my eyes. And I read his response right away.
It wasn't meant to be read by me but I did.
Something shook in Light's heart.
Was Y/N so connected to him that she read his mind? He thought.
Suddenly Ryuk cackled from behind.
"I suppose you could" Muttered L.
I smiled and turned to Light.
"Right,who should we call?" I questioned.
Light slowly returned to his senses.
"Takemi,suho,jun and tamako seem the most suitable to me" Light said now turning his full attention to me. The were now divulged in their own conversation and only me and Light were talking now.
"They're fine" I muttered.
"But we need one more person..."I said thinking about who to chose.
Light put a hand under his chin.
I remembered a name.
"Ah,what about Rin?" My voice was happy almost. But somehow the mention of his name but Ryuk cackle again. Light looked a bit angry. But he spoke in his calmest tone."Nakashima Rin right?
Oh I remember seeing him with you once.
He's the one you..." it strained Light's existence to say the next few words.
"He's the one you went on a date with right?" He asked . Trying his level best to not grit his teeth.
"Yeah" I smiled.
I didn't realise L was listening.
"He was my ex" I muttered.
Light's eyes became red."What?" He looked me in my eyes now. Ryuk began to laugh like a maniac now.
Light's eyes hadn't moved one bit. His hands formed fists. "You were.. lovers?"
Light looked dead serious. I leaned in to him so close that I felt his breath on my cheeks. I put my lips close to his ear and whispered.
"Just kidding "
.
.
.
I burst into laughter while Light slammed his hand on the table.
"Come here Y/N you-!!" He yelled but I ran before he caught me. I laughed running around while Light chased me. Running outside I yelled. "MATSUDA BE READY AT 4PM AT THE LOCATION "
And then slammed the door. Light opened it and ran behind me as it shut behind him once more.
Mr yagami laughed. "Those two..."
Mogi smiled while picking up the file.
"Those two look good together "
he remarked making everyone smile except L.
His eyes twitched.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
"Hey !Y/N, Light" Takemi yelled .
I turned around and waved back.
The others came too.
"This is my cousin" Light introduced to the group. Everyone smiled at Matsuda warmly. Admist all this I looked around continuously. "What're you searching for Y/n" suho asked confused.
"Ah nothing Rin isn't here yet so I was just wondering if he came" I replied.
"Seems like you miss him " Tamako remarked teasingly and the group laughed and a few made ooo sounds. I rolled my eyes. Light looked so angry.
"They don't even talk"he spoke trying to stop them from teasing me with Rin.
"Well now they will!" Jun elbowed Suho whie laughing.
"Seriously Y/N though what do you think of Ri-" before Tamako could finish I waved my hands in the air.
"Here!Rin!" From a distance I Rin turned and looked at us. He practically ran towards us and huffed with his head down. Then lifted it up and showed me the brightest smile ever.
"Sorry I was late" his pink cheeks glistened. I smiled to myself for a moment and the others began shipping us. Light stepped ahead.
"We should,start " he spoke between gritted teeth.
We began the tour soon. Light tried to be in the centre mostly. I knew what he was doing. He thought that the second Kira wouldn't be able to see him clearly through the group of people.
But he was wrong.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Through the glass Misa Amane looked at the group of youngsters passing by.
A smile grew on her lips as she stared at a certain boy .

She'd found him. She'd found Kira,and now she would make him her's.