49]Back to the death note world

Ahhh my eyes burned like crazy. As I rubbed them with my fingers. THAT IDIOTIC USELESS WASHING MACHINE.
THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT OF AN OLD MAN. THERE ARE WAYS OTHER THAN THROWING DUST IN YOUR EYES TO -
Where was I?? ???
It was really dark but I could make out little details. I think I knew where I was. The Task Force office?
.
.
.
I walked around the room I was in. Slowly opening the door and wandering of into the passageways. It was so quiet at night,that it felt unreal. The sound of my own shoes against the floor was bothering me. I slowly walked towards a room I recognized. L's research room. I leaned over the wall and peaked into the room.
I breathed a sigh of relief seeing it empty. The room was dark,only the light of the desktop and cctv camera illuminating it. On the table lay an empty cup of coffee and a small notebook. I peered into every corner of the dark room before turning around .
Ah-
I turned around to be met with the face of L.
.
.
.
His face was dark and his eyes,wide. Dark strands of his shabby hair fell on his face.The only light that fell on his face was from the room.
It looked almost like a horror seen, until he blushed. His lips parted and he stumbled backwards,almost as if his legs had stopped working.
"Carefull!" I yelled before catching him in my arms. He was only staring into my eyes.
His face was redder than ever . His cold hands were in my warm ones.
"what are you doing" I asked him while putting him back upright and leaving my grip around him. His hand immediately reached out and caught mine back.
"Can you hold me like that forever "
he spat without thinking.
Once he realised ,He looked around and his lips parted not knowing what to say now. I looked at his cute face,noticing my pendant around his neck. I smiled unconsciously. He was always so thoughtful.
"Sure " I smiled.
pulling him into me and wrapping my hands around him. I felt his face get warm and his heart beat rise but he leaned in, and stayed between my arms ,resting his head into me.
"Where were you today" L whispered softly.
"Job" I muttered while holding him tighter.
"Since morning?" He mumbled.
My eyes widened a bit and I pulled away from L quickly.
"Ya I should go home quick" I said hastily.
I noticed L's face drop .
"Ryuzaki.." I started.
"Can I have your number?"
.
.
.
L's cheeks heated up and he didn't know what to say. He couldn't even open his mouth.
I sighed since I was in a hurry
" nevermind,bye" I said while I walked away quickly.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
I was on the street of my house. I had planned to just jump on the bed and fall asleep but life had different plans for me.
A restless Light Yagami pacing around on my doorstep.
How wonderful.