48] Odd man.

"ɨ ƈǟռ ֆɛռɖ ʏօʊ ɮǟƈӄ "
I looked at the man with a suspicious gaze now. He grazed his long unruly nails against the floor and slid one of his tarot cards towards me. And started tapping his crystal ball again.I crouched down ahead him and picked up the dusty card.
It showed an illustration of the sun.
I turned it around to see the moon. The rhythmic sounds of tapping didn't stop once. I put the card down. The man stopped tapping once again.
" ɨ ӄռօա աɦɛʀɛ ʏօʊ աǟռȶ ȶօ ɢօ " he said in his deep voice. I'm not sure what language he was speaking in,but I was able to understand him. He didn't move a muscle . He could feel my suspicion.
He flicked his long nail on the crystal ball once and pushed it forward. I watched with curiosity as my heart beat rised.
On the spherical object was a blurry image of a man.
L. My eyes widened as the imaged changed to Light in his house talking to his family. I couldn't hear anything but seeing them was enough to make me desperate.
My finger found itself tracing his image on the crystal ball . My eyebrows furrowed as the image suddenly disappeared and the crystal ball turned black again. I whiped my face to the man again.
"How do you know all this??!!" I spat out.
He didn't speak a word. He pulled back his crystal ball and picked up the sun and moon card I had dropped.
"What is this sun and moon bullshit ?!"
I asked ,now impatiently.
"тнє gσ∂ ¢συℓ∂η'т ¢σηтяσℓ ιт αηумσяє "
The man whispered now.
I quirked a brow at him.
"ʏօʊ աɛʀɛ ֆɛռȶ ɮǟƈӄ" His voice was now lower than before.
"Why?" I asked .
He began tapping on his crystal ball again.
"▄︻デɮɛƈǟʊֆɛ ȶɦɛ ʍօօռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ƈǟռռօȶ ʀɛʋօʟʋɛ ǟʀօʊռɖ ȶɦɛ ɛǟʀȶɦ ǟȶ օռƈɛ.═══━"
He said quickly.
I sighed.
"What has that got to do with me"
I questioned once more.
"▄︻デɮɛƈǟʊֆɛ աɦɛռ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ʍօօռ ǟռɖ ɛǟʀȶɦ ǟʀɛ ɨռ օռɛ ʟɨռɛ═══━一"

"𓆩ȺꞤ ɆȻŁĪꝐꞨɆ ĪꞨ ӺꝊꞦᛗɆĐ𓆪"
I quirked a brow at his response . My stomach now beginning to churn.
"What does all that have anything to do with me! I dont care! I'll handle the eclipse just send me back!"
I muttered . The man stopped his tapping .
"一 уσυ ωαηт тнє є¢ℓιρѕє уσυ ѕαу? "
He asked. I hesitantly nodded .
"ɨ ƈǟռ ֆɛռɖ ʏօʊ ɮǟƈӄ "
"Then do it!" I yelled.
He waited patiently for something.
"What?" I looked at him oddly.
He smiled smugly.
Ah,He wants money. I sighed.
"LISTEN HERE YOU HAG,YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CALLED ME HERE OK. IM ALREADY ANNOYED BECAUSE OF THIS UNKNOWN GOD OF YOURS WHOS SENT ME BACK"
he stared down for a few seconds and then
Turned his head away like we never spoke .
"OH AYE MISTER DON'T IGNORE ME"
He scratched his cheek and yawned looking completely away.
My eyes twitched and I forced a smile which looked uh wicked.
"Come on send me back"
The man turned his head around slowly and squinted his eyes at me.
"UGH GET LOST IM OUT" I said before storming into the crowd outside. Frustration was flowing in my veins right now. Beside me was a counter with a man selling juice he saw me eyeing the juice and placed the glasses of fresh juice. Without thinking I grabbed a glass and gulped down the drink and slammed the glass back on the table.
Ah I felt much better now!
Much better now..... I looked with realisation at the drink I had just consumed.
I DON'T HAVE MONEY
I gulped. Nah nah it's fine I can just crawl out of here-
"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING WITHOUT PAYING" the seller said.
I smiled at him with a bead of sweat on my forehead. "Haha nowhere I was just-"
I said while looking at the wall and jumping close to it.
"I was admiring your -eh urm Your Wall! I said caressing the wall with my hand"
The man unexpectedly beamed proudly .
"HAH JUST GOT IT PAINTED .LOOKS BEAUTIFUL DOESN'T IT" he exclaimed .
"OH YEAH TOTALLY MAN" I said slowly walking towards the ends of the wall.
"I CAN CLEARLY SEE THE POLISHING WHAT AMAZING WORK" I muttered out still walking.
The man beamed.
"LIKE LOOK AT THE EDGES MAN !MAGNIFICENT " I threw in as I reached the edge of the wall far away from him pretending to admire the uh corners.
A person dashed across me ,slightly pushing me on the wall as I got back up.
"Yeah now pay" he said crossing his hands.
"Yaya " let out before gulping.
"So you prefer cash or card ?" I spat randomly.
The man looked at me utterly confused
"HUH??" He exclaimed perplexed .
"Cash or card - OH LOOK A FLYING DONKEY!" I yelled and he immediately turned to the sky.
I ran as fast as I could as I heard the man yelling behind me. I made my way through the crowd .
"JUST WAIT YOU BRAT!!" I heard him yell from behind. I ran faster but halted when I saw my brother. Ah shit.
I needed to get away before that asshole saw me u quickly turned around but the seller was running threw the crowd towards me too. Dammit! I looked at the alleyway I had come from before.
I crouched down in the crowd and crawled my way through the people into the alley and jumped backwards in the shadows.
"YOU BRAT!" I heard from the crowd outside getting fainter and fainter.
Phew. I turned around and saw the old man sitting there ,Smirking.
I clicked my tongue.
"YA OK YOU DON'T NEED TO ACT ALL COOL JUST SEND ME BACK" I whispered yelled crouching close to him.
He rubbed his fingers together again.
I sighed.
"I don't have anything to give you"
I whispered. Suddenly!
I remembered the pendant from before.
I dug my pocket and pulled out the shiny little rock. The man seemed to be interested with it ,by the way he snatched it from my hand.
"𓆩 īⱦ ⱳⱥꞩ ɏꝋᵾ ⱳħꝋ ⱥꞩҟēđ ӻꝋɍ īⱦ𓆪"
he whispered before throwing some dust in my eyes.