The start of this journey

I got off the plane with my parents and we started to walk out of the airport with people holding our bags following behind us

I got off the plane with my parents and we started to walk out of the airport with people holding our bags following behind us. When we got outside there was a man waiting for us he opened the door for me and my parents while the people holding our bags put it in the trunk.

It was dead silence I wasn't really close to my parents because they mainly spend time with work but they try to have a good relationship with me because I'm their only child.

I hear my dad's phone ring he quickly picked it up and started to talk about his company, so turns out he is colabing with this person named Logan Lee I didn't hear much because I fell asleep after a long exhausting plane ride from America.

When we got there I was woken up softly by my mom saying we were there at hera palace. I haven't seen hera palace ever since I left Korea a couple years ago I hope my old friends still live here I really missed them we stopped talking when I got to America, because my dad wanted me to focus on school.

We walked in and all eyes were on us I saw my parents friends Dr Ha and Seojin I'm pretty sure those are their names, they looked shocked and quick came towards us.

Seojin was quickly to greet us with a welcome smile. "Hello you never told us you were coming back today!!" She hugged my mom and while Dr Ha shaked my dad's hand and they both have me a hug. I just say hello and smiled at them while they talked to my parents. I told my mom I was going to our apartment on the 100th floor.

I grabbed my card and went on the elevator hopping I could see Seok-kyung and Seok-hoon the elevator quickly went up and in a few seconds it made it's way to the 100th floor I got off the elevator with my suit case and bags in my hand and while I was checking if I have all of my stuff I look up and see Seok-kyung and Seok-hoon with their eyes wide open.

I smiled at them and opened my arms for a hug. Seok-kyung ran up to me and gave me a strong hug and Seok-hoon followed behind and also gave me a hug. "When did you get here? Why did you stop talking to us in america. How was America." She quickly said giving me a bunch of questions.

"Woah Seok-kyung one question at a time" I said smiling at her. "Forget the questions let's hangout" she said excitedly. "Let's tell the others too Seok-kyung" Seok-hoon said.

"Forget about them it's a day just for us" she said dragging me to her apartment and placing my bags in front of my apartment. She quickly opened the door letting us Seok-hoon and me in.

We sat on the couch then I asked " So anything interesting happened while I was gone?" I elbowed her jokingly "did you get a boyfriend" I smiled/smirked at her. " Jung-hwa I would never get a boyfriend my best friend is already enough for me" she jokingly yelled at me and we both laughed.

I looked at Seok-hoon and he was staring at me. "Hey do I have something on my face?" I giggled. He quickly looked away and start denying everything. "Oooh does my brother like my best friend? I always wanted to have her as my sister" she said smiling at him.

He quickly got up "I'm leaving you guys are being weird" leaving his laughing. Then I learn a familiar voices behind me saying my name and I looked behind me and I was Mrs Shim and Mr Joo I smiled at them and bowed to show respect.

"Long time no see Jung-hwa how was America?" Mrs Shim asked me siting next to me. "It was good but I prefer to be at Korea" I cheeky smiled at her. "Jung-hwa where are your parents?" Mr Joo asked me.

"How they are down stairs with Mrs Cheon and Dr Ha " I saw his mood kinda change did something happen? "Oh we have to go greet them" Mrs Shim said getting up and her husband also did the same. "We will be right back" Mrs Shim smiled then left her husband gave a small smile then followed her.

When I saw the door close I looked at Seok-kyung "Seok-kyung did anything happen between Dr Ha and Seojin when I was gone?" I looked at her kinda worried. "No I don't think so they just stop talking much but let's go downstairs I'm tired of just sitting" I agreed and followed her and I watched as she yelled for Seok-hoon to come downstairs. He quickly came downstairs and asked where we were going. Seok-kyung answered him and he said he wanted to tag along too.

We got on the elevator again and it stopped a floor we we saw Eunbyeol walk in I smiled at her and she looked very happy she gave me a hug I hugged her back but I saw Seok-kyung face she looked pissed off, something did probably happen while I was gone. "when did you come back?" Eunbyeol asked me. "Just barely today" I answered her.

"Well whatever you guys are doing can I join" she looked at me then Seok-kyung with a light smirk. Seok-kyung looked at me then I said she could. Then the elevator stoped at another floor again. Jeez why is everyone using the elevator right now. The door opened to Jenny and Minhyeok jenny screened and Minhyeok looked happy. Jenny have me a hug and gave me a small talked she looked very happy Minhyeok just shyly greeted me even tho we knew each other for a couple years. Jenny linked arms with me and Eunbyeol linked arms with me on the other side.

Seok-kyung looked annoyed but I gave her a reassuring smile and she gave a light smile back. Seok-hoon and Minhyeok talked the rest of the way down. Thankfully nobody else used the elevator it was a bit cramped but we we were all friends so it was awkward or any of that.

EDITED

EDITED

so much hugs for one day just one more hug for the next chapter then no more till a while.