bad day

"Seok-kyung what were you thinking" I kinda yell at her in the bathroom " Junghwa stopped being so worried it's fine I can deal with any punishment my dad gives" she answers while washing her hands

"Seok-kyung what were you thinking" I kinda yell at her in the bathroom " Junghwa stopped being so worried it's fine I can deal with any punishment my dad gives" she answers while washing her hands. "Seok-kyung you know your dad will be very mad you turned in a blank test sheet, if anything happens and your dad punishes you and Seok-hoon comes right to my house." I look at her worried. "I will if anything happens let's go now" she smiled at me.

I link arms with her as we walk out of the bathroom. 

...

We were in seok twins bedroom for a study I will miss anna Seok-kyung who was on her phone while I studied and listen to Anna. "Seok-kyung can you please put away your phone" Anna said politely to me and Seok-hoon looked up to Seok-kyung "sure" she answers but doesn't put her phone away. Anna sighs he walks over to the shelves and looks through one of the books flipping all the papers "why is this book so clean?" "Aren't you at the top of your class" she added. Seok-kyung smile drops she angrily wakes to Anna and grabs the book from her hand and throws it on the ground. "Is being rude your act?" Seok-kyung looks at her angrily

"I checked to see how good you are because you refused to take a level test" Anna looks at her

"You want to be worth your pay?" Anna looks at her confused. "Then just spend your allocated time here and leave. Like all the other tutors" then Seok-kyung got a call from Eunbyeol she picks it up "hey Eunbyeol... For real?" She says  then walks out of the room. Me and Seok-hoon look at each other, we got up "let's take a break" he says we got up and left the room.

Su-Ryeon pov

"So what did you say?" I just got done cleaning the table until I hear Seok-kyung she's supposed to be studying with the tutor. "You said that?" I walk a bit to see her on the phone. "No, you did well. Well done" she says I walk over to her and she looks "I'll call you later" she says then puts down her phone. "Aren't you too relaxed just because your exams are over?" I asked her "you shouldn't be rude when a tutor's here." She looks at me blankly "turn off your phone and concertrate." She walks over to me"I'll do as I see fit" she says "Seok-kyung" I lightly yell. Seok-hoon and Junghwa walk down the stairs as I was about to follow Seok-kyung I turn to Seok-hoon and Junghwa "Seok-hoon. Is something wrong with Seok-kyung" I ask him grabbing his wrist.

"Try to think and figure out why Seok-kyung would be like that." He says calmly then removes my hand from him and walks to Seok-kyung with junghwa following him she politely apologize with his acts and says they are a bit stressed about the exams and runs off to Seok-hoon.

...

Jung-hwa pov

We were all talking until we hear Mr Joo yell " Ms. Yang" we all wall out of the room "Ms. Yang. Whose shoes are these?" He yells "the tutor's here." She says "the entrance is a mess throw this away now." We all walk behind Mrs Shim to see Mrs Joo give a Ms yang the show.