problem

"don't waste your time just because the exams are over starting today take your time and study for the finals" the teacher announced and everyone started to whine and complain.

Out of nowhere Eunbyeol started to yell no and started to freak out "what's wrong did the mid terms take a toll on you?" Jenny asked

"Did you ruin today's exam too?"

"Why are you upbraiding her?" The teacher came from behind and hit Jenny's arm. "Eunbyeol are you okay?" He asked gently.

"I have a headache I need to see the nurse" she quickly said. He nodded and Eunbyeol left the classroom.

...

Well turns out we were invited to Grace Jo concert we all got on dresses and suits and we took pictures at the fountain.

Now it was time the parents went to their party and we went to the community room.

Junghwan told me to meet somewhere but he got cut off so I'm assuming he meant to meet at the fountain but he isn't answering any of my calls and he isn't at the fountain I guess I'll meeting him at the community room later in the performance.

"We auditioned in front of grace Jo" Seok-kyung said "why did grace Jo invite us though?" Eunbyeol asked.

"My dad's business partner own a theater in the states so he knows a lot of musicians" Seok-hoon answered her.

"I guess he really is a flirty rich guy from the states" Jenny remarked "it's important event so don't make any mistakes" Seok-hoon said.

But we hear something at the door and it clicked.

Later it started to get really dark "why isn't she here yet?" Seok-kyung asked.

"You're right she's really late" I replied then Jenny's phone rang "oh it's my mom" she quickly went to answer it.

Well then she quickly got up alerted and yelling "what's going on?"

"Why is there something going on?" Eunbyeol asked a pit panicked "I don't know my mom suddenly cried

We had enough so Minhyeok tried to open the door but it wouldn't open and Seok-hoon then tried but it didn't open either. We all tried to open the door until someone on the speaker told up to go back and sit down.

The projector turned on and our parents appeared in a bus stuck they were yelling and crying.

We were all crying "Minhyeok... They will be okay, stop crying" I said lightly crying and gently trying to get them to stop crying. I let him cry on my shoulder and patted his back. came on again "write down what each of you did to min Seol A"

We all sat upstairs each wrote on a piece of paper what I wrote was "I yelled at her once for "stealing" my ring but Seok-kyung confessed and said she put it there so I'm sorry for yelling at her and when the van accident happened I helped her out when everyone ran away" I write down everyone else wrote a paragraph or more.

I went back down and watched my mom she ran to the front and yelled "I knew it! Yah what did you do to my kids!"

And turns out Mrs Shim was behind this and Mr Gu.

We watched as the door opened and they ran out.

The door opened to my dad yelling for Eunbyeol and my mom yelled for the 3 of us kids.

I saw my brother run down those stairs and come hug me "junghwa we're where you" I cried out "I told you to meet me at the apartment" he said.

Our parents came in hugging us and yelling things I couldn't tell what they were saying because they were all yelling.

"Are you guys okay!?" My mom asked worried. We all nod in I'm okay.

"Silence!" I hear someone we look up to see Mr Gu.

"Gu ho don?" Seok-kyung dad says. "What are you doing! Stop this right now!" He yelled.

"I'll give you the cash you want, you need to stop this immediately!" He yelled out again.

"Money? How much will you give me? Is it enough to bring my sister back?" Mr Gu asked.

"Are you really Min Seol A brother?" Mr Joo asked. "I thought you were suspicious you were min Seol A brother?" My mom yelled "did you lock up and threaten my children to avenge a dead girl?"

"How do you call yourself a teacher!?"

"This is nothing compared to what they did to poor Seol A" he yelled back "your kids are alive and well don't forget you brought this up on yourselves, the letters of remorse your kids wrote here is evidence for the police" he grabbed the papers.

"You scum!" Seok-kyung father yelled about to run to punch him but the dads stopped him. 

But he walked away and we all went back to our apartments. Everyone was scared at this point.

My dad was Eunbyeol and my mom was with us. My mom was sitting on a chair watching me but she eventually fell asleep laying her head on my bed, my brother was supposed to be asleep but he was texting somebody.

...

The next day came by quickly and my brother told me he wanted to bring me somewhere after school.

School was boring but I was scared if anything happened but school ended we didn't go right home there was a driver waiting for us.

But Junghwan texted our parents that we were going out somewhere. We stopped at hotel it was a 6 star hotel.

"What are we doing here?" I was confused. He didn't say anything but I followed him in. We went up and when we got to where Junghwan wanted us to be.

He knocked on the door it took a while but the door opened up to Logan Lee and Mrs Shim.

"Come in" Logan says in Korean I look at my brother and he got the signal and walked in first.

Then I walk in "please sit down" Mrs Shim says and we sit down on the couch. "Do you guys want anything?" Mrs Shim asked us?

"No thank you" we both say "let's get to the point" Logan Lee says "first I apologize for locking you in the room with them, you weren't supposed to be there you were supposed to be at the performance" Mrs Shim says "ah it's okay" I awkwardly smile.

"Since you guys didn't do anything to Min Seol A and your parents aren't the best, would you guys like to live in America with us?" I look at junghwan.

"I still want to live in American but I was thinking of going to live in the states for a year and study there" I look at my brother to see if he will agree "yes I agree"

"This year?" Mr Lee says "yes" I replied "we will set everything up, all you have to do is talk to your parents about it and if they say no, we'll find a way" Mr Lee says.

We stayed for a while and we talked to them, Mrs Shim was so kind and I felt like I could tell her anything.

I felt comfort in her presence.

VOTE!!!

UNITED