Bae Rona

We were in class and bae Rona walked in "hey waiting list!" Jenny said "oh you're the girl who was on the waiting list?" Minhyeok said playing on an instrument "it's nice to meet you I've heard a lot about you, I heard your really annoying" Minhye...

We were in class and bae Rona walked in "hey waiting list!" Jenny said "oh you're the girl who was on the waiting list?" Minhyeok said playing on an instrument "it's nice to meet you I've heard a lot about you, I heard your really annoying" Minhyeok said walking up to bae Rona.

"My name is bae Rona not waiting list"

"She's feisty" Minhyeok said to Jenny "did you see what I mean? This is how she is" Jenny replied "she's extremely brazen"

"Hello do you know how to speak Italian" jung-hwan said in Italian "will you look at what she's wearing? It's really hard to look at" Minhyeok said in another language.

"But still she's pretty" Seok-hoon said in Chinese I look at him in shock "you think she's pretty?" Jenny replied in another language "what's wrong with your eyes?"

"Are you proud that you're available to speak in a foreign language?" Bae Rona said. She pushed Jenny "get out of the way if you're not going to sit next to me"

Another girl started to say things to her "that's enough, stop acting like children were not in elementary, who cares if she was on the waiting list or not?" Seok-kyung said walking to bae Rona desk.

"We're all friends now I'm Joo Seok-kyung" Seok-kyung had her hand out "I hope we get along" bae Rona got up and introduced herself and shook her hand.

"Hey guys we have a situation!" Eunbyeol said loudly everyone looked at her "someone uploaded a post on our school website" eunwoo said "about why min Seol A died"

I got out at my phone and looked at the video shocked and nervous I was about to freak out everyone started to say things about it I covered them because it started to get louder and I closed my eyes I was trying my best not to freak out.

"Hey look at the sisters they are just alike" a guy said I looked at him "shut up" jung-hwan yelled.

...

Some were singing and somewhere playing a instrument and Jenny was on her phone she loudly gasp "this is unbelievable!" She yelled

"I'm writing to expose a mother twisted madness and obsession, hey isn't this about your mom you were number one on the waiting list" Jenny said looking at bae Rona

"She is a murderer?" Seok-kyung read out loud bae Rona took Jenny's phone and started to read it.

"Did your mom really kill min Seol A? Off that rooftop?" Jenny said we were all in a circle "she was even willing to kill for her daughter?" Minhyeok said "gosh it creeps me out"

"Come to think of it your mom came to us see with bloodlet hands the day after min Seol A died" Jenny added I was shocked I look at Seok-kyung in disbelief.

Jenny got closer to bae Rona "maybe she killed min Seol A and made it look like a suicide"

"Say that again!" Bae Rona yelled she pushed Jenny "hey do you want to die?!" Jenny got up and pushed her on the ground and kicked her bae Rona grabbed one of the drum sticks and was about to hit Jenny with it but she stopped her self and Jenny attacked her again pushing her and kicking her.

...

I was walking in the halls passing by my mom's room and I happened to see my father and mother arguing "you call that an excuse?" She said looking like she was about to cry

"Is that why you gave her 100,000 dollars" she said about to cry "you knew about that" my father said slowly "what's going on between you two?" She said acting like she wasn't going to cry she walked up to a vase "having you been seeing each other behind my back?" She grabbed the vase and threw it.

"Are you still not over your first love!" She yelled "that's not what this is don't jump to conclusions!" My dad yelled back. "Then what! Then why did you spend that much money on her? How am I supposed to understand that?"

I was shocked was he cheating? I quickly went back to my classroom.

...

When I got home to went straight to my room but my father was in the living room I gave him a small smile and went back he can't know I heard their agrument.

VOTE!!

UNEDITED