fight

Me and my brother went with the seok twins to school and Eunbyeol with mom, Seok-kyung said for Seok-hoon to hit on her but he didn't want to deal with her until Seok-kyung said something and Seok-hoon agreed.

I watched as Seok-hoon helped her get over the fence and throw her backpack over, I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous.

Everyone was talking to Eunbyeol about her dress until bae Rona came "hey waiting list" I saw a girl say "your awfully late for someone who was on the waiting list, be honest with me you didn't come yesterday because you chickened out right?"

"Get out of my way"

Minhyeok blocked her "true or false? We're you really in a car accident? Why do you look so fine?"

She tched and pushed him away "you little brat"Minhyeok pulled her back in front of him and Jenny "be honest with me are you angry that someone who was on the waiting list almost performed a solo? Or are you angry I'm better than you despite being in the waiting list"

All the Hera palace kids got flashbacks when min Seol A asked something like that, I hated it how she did that I got really mad. "Is that why you guys are being so childish? Starting the school from day one? .... I pity you guys" that's when I lost it I slammed my hands on the table "shut up! If you don't I will make you" I yell at bae Rona slowing turning around to look at her in the eyes.

"Watch what you say who are you to pity us?" Eunbyeol exclaims "you're the ones who should watch what you say" bae Rona said I was about to yell at her again but Seok-kyung stopped me.

She walked away to find a seat but I snapped my fingers a girl placed her bag on a desk "this seat is taken" so bae Rona turned to the seat next to it but eunwoo pushed a table to it so she couldn't sit on it "oh my gosh same here" he said everyone was laughing

"Sit here" I look and Seok-hoon said that signaling to sit next to him "the seat next to mine is empty" Eunbyeol looked really sad when Seok-hoon said that "who is free today?" She asked almost everyone raised their hands except seok twins and bae Rona "my mom is going to throw a party you guys should come over to my place after school"

Everyone started to ask if they could go. "There's no need to ask her you're al invited but her" Jenny said meaning to bae Rona "Seok-kyung and Seok-hoon you guys are coming too right?"

Seok-hoon stayed silent "sorry I don't think I can make it" Seok-kyung said really calmly "aw thats okay you can come next time" I said smiling at her. Seok-kyung got up and walked to Rona desk "Rona do you want to come over to my place?"

She was confused "me?". "Yes you" Seok-kyung answered "let's go to my place and study together, junghwa, jung-hwan you are coming?"

It was my turn to be the silent twin "sorry we have plans with Minhyeok" jung-hwan said. Minhyeok got jung-hwan idea "yeah we're going to my place~" I was pissed off Seok-kyung knew I hated her. But then Seok-hoon looked a bit mad now.

"What's going on why is she acting like they're best friend, since when were they friends?" Minhyeok said. 

"Since now" Seok-hoon replied "you're coming right? If you are I'll be home" Seok-hoon asked I looked at him in disbelief I don't know why I ever liked him he never treated me like his but Minhyeok has.

The teacher walks in "take a seat everyone" everyone rushed to their seats "I'm going to be your homeroom teacher for this year my name is Ma Doo Ki and I will be teaching classical singing" everyone clapped for him

...

It was a break I was walking with Jenny and Minhyeok and jung-hwan and we see bae Rona arguing with Eunbyeol, Jenny pointed out how she had to do 10 hours of community service I wasn't listening until I hear this one part "on the waiting list was you not me"

Eunbyeol looked shocked "what did you just say?"

"What am I wrong? You stole my solo for the admission ceremony go ahead and dent it if you can"

"Bae Rona! She did not steal it you weren't going to be singing with me either way, I talked to my mother about it and she decided for Eunbyeol to do it instead" I backed Eunbyeol up. Everyone looked at us.

"I don't believe you" bae Rona looked at me then Eunbyeol again "you darned thief" then she tried to walk away but Eunbyeol grabbed her hair and it started a fight.

Bae Rona pushed Eunbyeol on a table I ran to Eunbyeol to help her but Eunbyeol quickly got up grabbed a bag and started to hit bae Rona with it. I tried to stop the fight but bae Rona it me.

I looked shocked and furious Seok-kyung, Jenny and Minhyeok and Junghwan looked shocked. Junghwan quickly came over pulled me out of the fight I look at him"what are you doing stop the fight Eunbyeol is going to get hurt"

My mom got here in time, bae Rona pushed Eunbyeol on a table again and started to hit her. "What are you doing!" She yelled "ha Eunbyeol, bae Rona stop that now!"

"What do you think you're doing on the first day of school? You both get one penalty point"

"It's not fair she picked a fight with me first" bae Rona said "that's not true she cursed at me first" Eunbyeol said whining "she called me a danred theif and said junghwa was lying"

Mom looked shocked when Eunbyeol said darned theif "did you really say that? You used such a vulgar word at school?" Mom sounded really angry.

Eunbyeol started to get a bloody nose "Eunbyeol you're bleeding! Junghwa, junghwan!" Get her to the infirmary!"

I grabbed Eunbyeol arm and Junghwan grabbed the other "Minhyeok, Jenny your coming" I said as we walked quickly "hurry" Jenny said "keep your head up!" Minhyeok said to Eunbyeol.

VOTE!!!

VOTE!!!

UNEDITED