stolen keychain & ring

I look through my bag to see if I had any bandages I had some but not much I gave Seok-kyung some to help Seok-hoon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I look through my bag to see if I had any bandages I had some but not much I gave Seok-kyung some to help Seok-hoon. I received a call from my mom saying I needed to be home and it was late. "Ah I have to go my mom is asking for me I'll be here tomorrow for the lesson"

...

Here I am at seok twins house again in the afternoon "hey should I tell the tutor delay our lesson by 30 minutes I dont feel like working on a Saturday" she complains "sure why not it's not like we need tutoring." I answered.

Me and Seok-hoon we're studying and I don't know where Seok-kyung went but shes late. I looked up because I was thinking how to solve this math equation and I see Anna eating the snacks. I look out of the window and see Seok-kyung I smirk at her and eyed her to look at the tutor that was taking the snacks.

Seok-kyung walked in "can we finish early today?" Me and Seok-hoon look at her and I act like I didn't see her from the window. "Did you forget that we started late?" She answered.

"If we finish early, you can teach another lesson." She said looking a bit annoyed "you like money go do another lesson" she scoffed/laughed a bit "you got that right I like money" Anna sighed "I need to make money, that's why I need to stay and teach you guys."

" If I don't stick to the contract, I'll have to pay a penalty." She said looking at Seok-kyung. "I mean if we don't say a thing you don't have to pay a penalty you could just sneak out." I say. Anna looks at me on disbelief. She takes away Seok-kyung cheon ah arts high school application and makes her solve a math equation.

Seok-kyung snatches the application back "what's your problem? I don't want to do it get it in your head" she yells. "Is it because you don't know how to do it? I don't understand how you're the top student of cheong ah arts middle school" Anna says looking at an angry Seok-kyung. "In my opinion you're not that smart" she says. I take off my ring and place it on the table because it was the second thing that was irritating me. Seok-kyung slams the application on the table and stands up "get out of my room right now" she pushes Anna "now!" Seok-kyung starts walking towards Anna.

"I think we should finish today" I hear a male voice say and I look it was Seok-hoon. "We need to write our application for cheong ah arts high school" I added. "We all ready for permission from our parents"

"Okay fine I stead it's just for today" Anna says going to grab her bag.

I watch as Anna leave. I could tell Seok-hoon saw what she was doing but I didn't get what she was doing. "What are you doing?" Seok-hoon questions "She deserves to learn a lesson" Seok-kyung said smiling. "That way she'll learn not to act up. Let the show begin." I look at Seok-hoon worriedly.

She walks out and yells" my keyring and Junghwa's ring is gone" me and Seok-hoon follow behind to see what's going to happen.

"Appa got it for me and it's a limited addition and Junghwa's crying because her grandfather got the ring for her " Seok-kyung looks at Anna "Ms Lee did you take it? Both of the items were on my desk" She yells again. "I never took it" Anna explains herself.

The Battle Of The Riches | PENTHOUSE |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें