prank?

Class was over I got a notification on my phone it was a group chat that we had with Min Seol A...

Min Seol A texted us hi guys how have you guys been? We went to the music room and Seok-hoon locked the door. "What is this message did min Seol A really send it?" Seok-kyung said "what do you mean it's probably a prank" Seok-hoon said.

We were all looking on our phones "who would pull a prank with a dead person like this?" Minhyeok replied.

"It's creeping me out"

"She keeps inviting us even if we got out" Eunbyeol said nervously. She sent us a voice message. Seok-hoon played it, it played a voice recording of the time we put her in the van.

Everyone was shocked "turn it off turn it off right now!" Eunbyeol yelled covering her ears "d-didn't we delete this file?" Minhyeok said studdering.

"Her phone Seol A probably recorded it on her phone"Seok-kyung said "then is she really alive" Jenny says freaking out.

"Stop being absurd she's dead" my brother answers her "did you forget that she committed suicide at bosok village?" I added.

"Someone took her phone and is playing a prank" Seok-hoon said "leave the group and block this ID don't tell anyone especially our parents"

Everyone agreed and did what he said Eunbyeol started to breathe heavily "what's wrong?" I asked "come to think of it you were suspicious last time as well" Seok-kyung said raising her voice "you know something about min Seol A don't you?"

"No way did you kill her?" I look at Jenny shocked "no she committed suicide"

Seok-hoon walked up to Eunbyeol "ha Eunbyeol look at me and tell the truth what is it that you know?"

"Hera palace min Seol A fell and died" she started to say the truth.

We slowly got out of the classroom one by one. "Junghwa I'll be back I need to go do something" I said okay and we separated.

Junghwan has been really odd lately he's been taking a lot of phone calls and sometimes he would always leave to go somewhere.

...

We all meeted up at the community room after school "how did seola die at Hera palace?" Jenny asked "it said on the news that she committed suicide at bosok village"

"If she really died at Hera palace how did her body make it to bosok village?" Jenny asked

"Someone moved it" everyone looks at Seok-hoon.

The next day at school we were in the locker room were our lockers were, Seok-kyung pulled out min Seol A shoe "gosh what is that it's so filthy" Jenny said disgusted

"Where did you get this piece of trash?" Jenny asked Seok-kyung"this used to belong to Seol A, I brought it from lost and found center at Hera palace"

"It was found on the fountain on Hera palace first year anniversary" I added.

Seok-kyung quickly grabbed the shoe and placed it in her locker we went back to class creeped out.

When the bell rang we all recya message from min Seol A again. We went back to Seok-kyung locker the shoe was missing "who doing this?! Who is playing a prank on us show yourself?!" She yelled but nobody came out.

...

I walk in the elevator room with Eunbyeol and Junghwan  and we see my father "what are you doing Eunbyeol you might trip" he says "dad I have to memorize everything for the mid-term" she replies not looking up from her book "how about you junghwa and Junghwa are you going to study too?" He asks me "no I already studied" I look at jung-hwan for him to answer "I'll study when I get up"

Then bae Rona walks in Eunbyeol drops her jacket and Rona picks it up "do you feel better" she asks Eunbyeol"did I ask for you concern?!" Eunbyeol yells and grabs her jacket from Rona harshly.

"Who said you can touch my things?!" She throws the jacket on the group and stomps on it "your hands are grubby!"

Why is she acting like this right now. "Do you want to get on my dad's good side?" Father watches Eunbyeol yell at Rona "Eunbyeol why are you being so nasty to your friend? You two why don't you stop her?" He asks both of us I didn't answer "friend? Who is my friend?" She snaps "I never made friends with a beggar like her. Can't there be separate elevator for the lower and high floors?!"

"How much longer must I put up seeing her gross face? It's so annoying" she pushes her.

"Eunbyeol" my dad yells "are you okay are you hurt?" My dad asks "bae Rona your acting awfully weird usually you fight back why didn't you fight back today if you were at school you would have pushed Eunbyeol back but you didn't isn't because my dad is around?" I question.

Eunbyeol looks at me in agreement. Junghwan gets on the elevator and Eunbyeol too but Junghwan grabs me and pulls me in the elevator, Eunbyeol pushes the elevator buttons.  But father yells our names.

"Eunbyeol what's wrong?" My dad says following us in the apartment I walk to the kitchen "stop where you are let's talk" but Eunbyeol doesn't he walks into her room and yells "I don't want to!"

"What's the matter?" My mom asks my dad. I look at jung-hwan and whisper "shits about to go down" I smile and watch them acting like I'm making something.

"Don't you get why she's so agitated?"my dad walks over to my mom. "You should've let her rest why stress her out with the exams?"

"I think you're the one stressing her out"

"Is it my fault again?" He replys "Eunbyeol is my daughter and I know her best so don't bother a student who's worked up about her exams"

Me and Junghwan we're eating the fruit I cut up until my mom looks at me "why arent you guys here go study it's mid-terms" my mom yells and we quick run away but I grab the fruit to eat with.

VOTE!!

VOTE!!

UNEDITED