catching up

When we got down we saw a group of people it was our parents talking to each other

When we got down we saw a group of people it was our parents talking to each other. They looked at us and told us to come to them. Well they made my friends greet my parents. Jenny's mom was very happy to see me she gave me hugs and happy smiles, she is so sweet. I saw Minhyeok parents and I just smiled and bowed to Minhyeok parents they just smiled back and gave a little bow.

We eventually got out of there and we walked around the city looking at the shops and shopping we stopped a café and sat down ordering our drinks and snacks Seok-hoon sat right in front of me it was kinda awkward because I think I might like him but I don't think he feels the same way but I don't have a big crush on him.

I just ordered (your favorite drink) and I didn't get anything else because I wasn't very hungry. I watched as Seok-kyung, Jenny, and Eunbyeol got along and actually talked to each other it made me happy thinking they are getting along again. I was talking to Jenny and I found out there was a girl she found annoying for many reasons I didn't hate the girl but I didn't like her shes just a stranger to me, I just kept listening to Jenny's complaints and what her mom did to "solve" it. But again the girl's mother was kinda crazy. I didn't think Jenny's mom would do such things she would always be so nice to me but I didn't say anything I didn't want to start an argument. Then we decided it was time to go back home it was getting really late.

We all walked back to Hera Palace because it wasn't far from the café. When we were about to go past the gate some guy cat called us I looked at him and he was walking towards us. I got scared but I felt an arm go on my waist I looked up and saw Minhyeok he lightly pushed me closer to him as we walked in the gate. I looked at him and gave him a thank you smile but he didn't look at me it just looked forward walking towards the Hera doors.

I looked at the other and saw Seok-hoon was eyeing Minhyeok. Weird. When we got inside our parents were gone and we separated because the elevator was different from where me and seok twins lived.

We said our goodbyes and I went to the penthouse I was greeted by a maid but no sign of my parents. "Miss where are my parents?" I asked. "Your father went to his hospital and your mother went to accompany him, your mother wanted to tell you that you start school with Seok twins and Minhyeok tomorrow."

"ah okay I'm guessing my uniform is in my bedroom already?" I said being a bit sad but I should be used to it already. "Yes ma'am would you like a snack?" She asked. "Yes please bring me up to my room."

I went to my room it was nice and how I liked it I walked up to my bed and saw my uniform it was all ready for tomorrow straightened and perfectly folded. Then I walked up to my desk and saw books with a note attached to it.

Note
Jung-hwa please start studying you have a test tomorrow and I wish for you to now fail I know you'll learn quickly and everything you'll need to know is in the books and you have a lesson with Seojin after school with Eunbyeol have fun with that.

Aish a test?!? I just got here. I should probably start studying I don't want to disappoint my parents. I should text Seok-kyung and Seok-hoon and Minhyeok about school I'm excited about that.

                                     Jung-hwa

Guys guess what school I'm going to attend

Jenny
Hm mine?
I have to deal with this girl everything
So it would be best if you could keep me
Company.

Seok-kyung
No Jenny she's going to Cheon
Arts middle school my mom
Already told me.

Eunbyeol
Yay junghwa I'm going to see you all day tomorrow.

Minhyeok
Wait really?

Jung-hwa
Yes I'm excited to attend school with you guys!!

Jenny
No fair I have to deal with bae Rona alone.

Well after that I closed my phone it's time to study I can't waste anymore time. The maid brought the snacks just in time when I was actually going to study I thanked her and studied.

...

My alarms ranged at 6 in the morning I wanted to snooze but I didn't want to be late on my first day. I got up did my morning routine and got changed. When I came out of my room to meet my mom "Jung-hwa I was going to get you to come eat" she said "well here I am let's go eat" I smiled at her and we went down to go eat.

"Good morning Jung-hwa" my dad greeted me "morning" I said sitting down and my mom brought me my food. "Jung-hwa do you want me to drop you off today" my father asked me.
"No it's fine I'm going with Seok twins and Minhyeok. ".

"Let's eat already we don't want Jung-hwa late for school" my mom said calmly. We all eating in silence not knowing what to say to each other but then my mom broke the silence "So did you study yesterday" my mom said making me look up. "Oh yes I just hope I don't fail." Then the door knocked. "I'm going to go now bye mom bye dad" I said smiling and grabbing my backpack running off to the door meeting Seok-kyung and Seok-hoon. I smiled brightly at them "morning guys" I said closing the door behind me. "Morning Jung-hwa" they both said as Seok-kyung linked our arms together.

All 3 of us went to the elevator and pressed the ground floor. We quickly went down to meet Minhyeok there. When I saw him I quickly greeted him and we all went into the car to get to school.

When we got there, there were a bunch of students walking around or in groups talking to their friends. We got out of the car and we walked to the main office. "Hello! I came here to get my class number" I said formally "ah yes Mae Jung-hwa?" The lady said. "Yes"

"Your class number is 257" she gave me a piece of paper and I thanked her. I looked at Seok-kyung to ask her if she knew where this class was. "Jung-hwa were in the same class thankfully".

...

"Students put everything away and sit quietly while I pass the test out" I put everything except a pen, I received my test and tried my best to answer everything correctly. I looked over to the twins who were in a row in front of me. I saw Seok-hoon drop his pen and Minhyeok saw that so he asked for a new sheet of paper because he messed up. While the teacher was giving him a new sheet of the test Seok-kyung and Seok-hoon swapped paper. Their cheating?!? I looked shocked and Seok-kyung looked back at me and cheeky smiled.

UNEDITED/KINDA EDITED