2 can play that game

My dad invited us to eat the food he made it was delicious until my mom walked in "I asked you not to make the house smell for her sake, You're letting the girls eat this when they studie classical singing?" she said

"Spicy and salty good that's full of chilli pepper?!" She yelled "don't mind it" my dad said calmly "eating some cheonggukjang and kimchi won't affect her singing" he explained

"Kids you clothes sink go to your rooms" my mom said looking at us she took Eunbyeol bowl and said she'll get her some salad. But my dad argued why she should be eating salad all the time.

"Kids can't you hear me go to your rooms!" I got up "eomma~" I whinnied she looked at me angrily and I quickly went to my room.

...

In class we were doing an exam and Mr Gu happened to be there to make sure there wasn't any cheating

"If I catch you cheating Ill take away your answer sheet and you'll receive a zero." He said looking at everyone's sheet.

"I have 20-20 vision, don't even think of trying anything funny" he called out

...

Today at school Seok-hoon came in late then usually "come in" he said and bae Rona came in "what are you doing here didn't you stop out? " Eunwoo asked

Then she held his arm. "Where is my seat" she asked him. I look at him really shocked and disappointed. He led her to a seat.

"What did going on" Jenny said "he's being openly nice to her? Am I the only one who finds this strange"

Seok-hoon looked at Jenny "I'm going out with Bae Rona, so from now on you better watch your mouths" he announced.

I stood up I had a plan "I also have something to say, I'm dating Lee Minhyeok" I announced everyone was shocked Seok-hoon going out with bae Rona and Junghwa dating Minhyeok.

"So you better watch your mouth and what you do to him" I say to the whole class but it looks like I'm mainly saying it to Seok-hoon.

"Junghwa what are you saying" Junghwan pulling me down to his eye level he was sitting "what do you mean I said I was dating Minhyeok" I explain again

He looks at Minhyeok "is this truth" he is hesitant but he answers "yes I am we been dating for a while now" he says across the room. I smile at him and look at junghwan "see"

Seok-kyung walks up to me "why didnt you tell me" she complained "I didn't know when the time was right" I smiled "let's go back to our seats class is going to start.

Seok-kyung smiled back at me then went to Seok-hoon desk"are you crazy? You're going out with bae Rona?" She said angrily.

"It's obvious she's just using you can't you see she's using you as a shield to come back to school?" She added.

"It doesn't matter, I don't care" he replied then the teacher came in telling everyone to sit down.

Later at the Hera palace we were sitting down in the loby me, my brother, Minhyeok, Jenny and Eunbyeol.

Minhyeok had this arm around and Jenny and her mom came. "Is there something I missed?" She said confused why Minhyeok is acting like that.

"Junghwa and Minhyeok are dating!" Jenny exclaims she was shocked "omo my son has grown up I need to tell your father!"

Jenny's mom was also surprised "so how did you do on your test Jenny" she asked her daughter "don't ask I totally ruined it get me a new tutor...but I did better than her" she looked at Eunbyeol.

"What you did better than Eunbyeol?! Then you must've gotten the highest score" she sounded happy.

Well then she ran away oh well I'm talk to her later. "It's because Rona came back today" Minhyeok said "what do you mean?" His mom asked.

"Rona really came back to school really?!"

"That's what made Eunbyeol have a mental breakdown" Jenny replied "but what's more shocking, Rona and Seok-hoon announced that they're dating" Minhyeok said lowering his voice. They started to gossip about it.

But I received a text from Seok-hoon... He said he wanted to talk to me later today. What a waste of time but I'll go to see what he's going to say.

Later on I went to the community room to talk to Seok-hoon I got there and saw he was already there I walked down the stairs, he got up.

I walked a bit closer to him but not close. "What did you want to talk about make it quick I'm meeting up with Minhyeok" I said looking at my nails.

"Why did you never tell us you were dating Minhyeok and why are you even dating him?" He asked me.

I sighed "like I said to Seok-kyung I never been when the time was right and because I like him of course and he likes me back."

"Are you done yet?" I said sounding bored.

"Seok-kyung told me you liked me what happened to that" he said confused I took a while to reply "I did like you not anymore when I saw you showed interest to the person I hated the most I stoped and plus you started to treat me worse and stop caring for me and care more about her but Minhyeok he always cared for me" I explained.

"Anything else?" He didnt reply. "Why did you tell me? We could have been together" I froze when he said that "I didn't have the courage but..." My voice cracked I was about to cry but I forced myself to not.

"Why Minhyeok out of everyone you know I dislike him" he raised his voice

"Why Bae Rona you know I hate her!" I yelled

"That was all in the past we are both in a relationship with the ones we love the most and Eunbyeol likes you and if she finds out we ever date she will hate me, so let's not talk anymore. We're strangers now" after I say that I walk back up I open the door but I dropped me phone so I sounded like I left.

"Junghwa... I still like you but I can't close between you and bae Rona" I hear him say to himself.

That was my breaking point I thought he didn't care for me but he's just the type of person to not show much emotions of love. But I'm dating Minhyeok and he's dating Bae Rona there's so turning back.

 But I'm dating Minhyeok and he's dating Bae Rona there's so turning back

VOTE!!

UNEDITED