kidnapping

Seok-hoon went up behind her with a black hoodie and a ask mostly covering his and her put a bag on her head and dragged her away

He placed her in a van with the door still opened he took it off and Seok-kyung and Jenny and Eunbyeol had their flashed lights turned on from their phones. "Stay still if you don't want to get yourself in a mess." Seok-kyung said.

"How can you be so confident even after what you've done?" Jenny said giving her a bad look. "Are you really the same age as us?" Eunbyeol asked disgustingly. "You took the GED and you live in bosok village?"

"On top of that she's an orphan" Seok-kyung said. Minhyeok had his arm over her shoulder "I'm sorry I'd like to apologize from the bottom of my head." She said "ah you will have to apologize to junghwa for taking her stuff too Seok-kyung pushed me lightly Infront of her. Minhyeok started to record "Junghwa...I'm sorry I stole your ring even if I didn't" she pushed me Seok-hoon caught me a bit even though I wasn't about to fall on the ground. I looked at her disbelief and scoffed. Seok-hoon gave her a dirty look. Then Minhyeok stopped recording after that.

"You're sorry? You totally had us fooled"  Eunbyeol said "do you think an apology will cut it?" Min Seol A looked at her "I'll return the tutor fee" she said "I'll return every penny just give me some time."

"Your unbelievable braze you pushed junghwa now your going to return every penny?" Minhyeok said crossing his arms. "You give me the creeps." I mainly stayed silent I kinda felt bad even though she did all those things we may have taken way too far. "the fact you tried to teach us is already against the law" Minhyeok added.

"You even tried to steal Seok-kyung and Junghwa stuff" Jenny said "unbelievable if I were I wouldn't let that slide" jung-hwan said. "you're a thief and con artist" Jenny said flicking her head twice. "I can't believe she got accepted to cheong ah arts high school as a stop student. Shes such a low class" Jenny said looking at everyone.

"You dark brat" Seok-kyung pushed her head. And walked up to her grabbing her hair pulling it "here's what you need to know you don't deserve to go to school with us" Seok-kyung said making her look at her. "And of course your admission as the top student at cheong ah arts high school will get canceled." She added "you committed fraud to make money" Jenny said "do you really think the school will affect someone like you?"

"You really need to get your senses" she pushed Minhyeok away from her "you're right I took the GED im poor and I live in Bosok village. I never got a chance to go to school properly" my min Seol A said looking at Jenny.

"And I couldn't even dream of receiving any singing lessons. I was busy working part time jobs. But what about that? You guys lost to someone so insignificant"

Jenny looked shocked "be honest with me, are you upset that an orphan taught you? Or are you upset that I beat you guys?" Seok-kyung slapped her face "you didn't beat us!" She yelled "you guys have it all, you live in France houses and you have rich parents who provide you with full support? You have everything you could ever ask for. So why are you so obsessed with bullying me?" She yelled.

"I pity you guys"

"You're pitiful and sad*

Min Seol A got up and tried leaving pushing Jenny and Seok-kyung out of the way but Seok-hoon went in front of her. He started to walk towards her making her walk back "you pity us?" He said looking down at her "who are you to pity us?" He kept walking towards her until she went back into the car "who do you think you are?" He looked at Minhyeok "did you bring what I asked you to?"

"Of course" Minhyeok said grabbing the items. He pulled out 2 champagne glasses "ta-da!" Jenny cheered "what are you guys doing?" Min Seol A said scared "you're a college student, you're a UCLA student who took a leave of absence, you're not a minor so you can enjoy some champagne, right?" Seok-kyung said she smiled at Jenny and Jenny smiled by excitedly shaking the bottle. "Please don't do this" min Seol A said "please let me go home please" she begged.

"Don't be scared we're just going to celebrate" Seok-hoon said. Minhyeok started to record again "a party to congratulate your admission as the top student" he said going all up to her face. Seok-hoon opened a bottle and foam came out and he strayed it all over her Jenny also opened one and started to pour it all over Min Seol A too. Seok-kyung did the same.

She went to the back trying to get away from all the champagne "I totally get why your parents abandoned you" Seok-kyung said "you're a top student you're unbelievable" Jenny said pouring the champagne from the back.

"Who do you think you are?" Eunbyeol yelled at her "let's not forget the cake we're here to congratulate you" Seok-hoon said he placed down the cake with lit candles "if you do as you're told we'll let you go" he said handling her a bottle of champagne. He closed the door and Minhyeok broke the handle off "were ready" he said happily

"Please let me go please" min Seol A pleaded.

"Look over here I'll take a nice photo" Minhyeok said as the girls were looking at her through the windows. Minhyeok was recording and I was standing next to him looking at Min Seol A.

She looked back at the girl "nice pose you look great" Minhyeok added.

"Now we're able to see the real min Seol A from Bosok village. " Seok-kyung said "this really suits you" Jenny said. Everyone was laughing I felt like I was going crazy my head was spinning. I went to stand next to Seok-hoon. She kept yelling let me go and crying and banging on the window of the car.

She knocked the cake off with the still candles lit. I walked to her looking inside and the inside of the car started to light up the flame started to grow and she went to the front. "Uh guys we should go" Minhyeok grabbed my arm "let's go" he pulled away and we went but I act like I forgot and "oh shit I forgot something" I say touching my pockets "you can get it later or buy a new one let's go"  Minhyeok said

"You go I'll be right back" I say pushing him. I ran back and looked at Min Seol A I felt guilty I looked around for a rock I grabbed it and threw it on the window of the front of the car and moved the call that could help her cut my own hand. I helped her out and she ran away the fire spread and it burned my hand to my arm I whined and I look back I see Seok-hoon and Junghwa running towards me "what are you doing here come on" Seok-hoon said grabbing me and Junghwa grabbed my arm and we ran out of that place.

I started to cry from the pain from the fire burn and from the cuts "oh my god junghwa what happened" Seok-kyung said running to me "we have to go to the hospital" Jenny said "let's go to my dad's hospital" Eunbyeol said

VOTE!!

UNEDITED