fight

We go back home and I see both of our parents. I take a deep breath and walk over to them "eomma, appa" I say they look at me "can I ask you guys something?" I say.

"Go ahead" my dad says "me and Junghwan want to study abroad for a year in the states" I say.

"Of course" my dad says but my mom disagree and both of my parents star aguring "eomma please let me go we want a break and study somewhere else for just a year and we will come back!" I beg. At first she disapprove Junghwan was about to call Logan and Mrs Shim but I got her to agree.

...

I was at standing there was a bunch of police officers running into my mom office I stand next to Seok-kyung watching them bring my mom down.

When she comes down me and Eunbyeol and Junghwan  walk over to her "eomma" Eunbyeol says, she smiled a bit "what's happening?!" I ask panicked. She didn't say anything because the police pulled her in the cop car.

...

When it was dark someone posted something about Eunbyeol, how she got in because of her connection instead of doing the addition probably. She started to freak out about it.

My dad was home to stop and help her.

They also posted about the bullying they had our faces but they had our eyes covered, I look at junghwan in shocked "what are our friends going to do, I feel bad we were there with them but we didn't get included on the news with them" I freak out.

Then the door bell rang Junghwan went to open it and the police barges in and takes my dad.

We followed then down yelling our dad's name and all the parents also got taken by a cop.

"Appa!" Eunbyeol cried out she fell to the ground I also fell to the group crying with her, Minhyeok and Jenny we're upset too Jenny was crying very hard.

The seok twins came running down and Seok-kyung quickly came to me "junghwa" she cried out.

She hugged me and we were just crying there "what am I going to do" she said shaking.

The other Hera palace residents were taking shit about us Seok-hoon and Junghwan we're yelling at them for that.

...

I was sleeping and all the sudden I hear a scream I ran to Eunbyeol room with my brother and see Eunbyeol, she looked dead.

"Eunbyeol!" I ran to her I touched her hand, she was really cold. "Call the ambulance!" My mom yelled and I quickly called them.

When the ambulance came mom went with her me and Junghwa stayed home, I was worried for my little sister.

The next day I was sitting by Eunbyeol bed she had machines attached to her.

I looked at my mom, I couldn't read her face she looked emotionless.

Then she called someone "where are you?" I thought she called my dad until she started to scream "where are you Su-Ryeon!"

She left the room to go meet her, me and Junghwan stayed by Eunbyeol side.

But I left to see what they are going to do. I see Mrs Shim and my mom, but suddenly she went down to her knees "I beg you... Please stop, I'm being you" she said crying "please save my kids"

"I really didn't kill your daughter" she begged "I know" Mrs Shim replied "you didn't kill her"

I ran into the room and kneeld down too "Mrs Shim, please stop my sister almost died. I'm sorry for my mom's actions" I begged.