Su-Ryeon

Me and Junghwan we're at my mom's office watching Seok-kyung practice and hanging out with them, but Minhyeok didn't allow me because Seok-hoon was going to be there but I got him to let me go.

We were done and we went back up but there was people running in the apartment so we follow them and saw Bae Rona mom getting dragged out, we ran to the office and see Mrs Shim getting covered she got stabbed!

The twins tried to get in but the police stopped them for getting in "Mrs Shim!" I called out and they tried to go to their mothers but their dad stopped them.

"Calm down, calm down!" He yelled holding them back. Junghwan picked up his phone and called someone.

Seok twins started to cry I was comfort Seok-kyung, I was hugging her she cried on my shoulder all I did was pat her back I didn't say anything I felt like I was going to cry.

Mrs Shim and I have known each other for a long time. She was like a second mother when my parents were too busy for me she always cared for me, feed me food and comfort when I needed it the most.

...

Junghwan and I decided that we will go on board somewhere this month. Too much things happened and we need a break.

Logan said he will be staying to deal with things so we will be meeting him there.

On the bright side Eunbyeol woke up but when Eunbyeol didn't dad came to see him he mostly yelled at me for not watching her as her older siblings and not making sure he was okay.

But we left the apartment to leave the twins alone and give them time.

Later Seok-kyung brought all of us to Bae Rona apartment and started to spray bad things to it and put nasty rude things. Seok-hoon even returned the key chain.

I felt bad, after I went to hangout at Jenny's her mom wanted us to give her food so we did. I have Rona a hug "everyone is going to be okay" I said then we went back inside the apartment.

"Jenny I'm going to go board with Junghwan for a year" I said breaking the silent she looks at me sad.

...

I told everyone Minhyeok was very sad but he understand we will still be dating but long distance. Seok twins were also going to board.

Eunbyeol begged me not to go but I kept my words and I'm going with Junghwan to take a break from here.

I started to pack my bags Junghwan was also packing I got 2 bags and 1 carry on with the stuff I needed on the airplane.

I said goodbye to my mom and Eunbyeol I got hugged them "I'll see you guys in a year" I smiled at them and left. Eunbyeol was really sad my mom too.

We went in the same car was the seok twins we talked me and Seok-hoon got along again.

We had fun talking but it quickly ended when we got to the airport we got our stuff out. We went threw check in and security check then we went to go eat at a restaurant in the airport after ate.

It was time to separate we said our goodbyes. I have Seok-kyung a big hug she was lightly crying. I look at Seok-hoon and gave a signal that he can also have a hug I gave him a hug and we left.

I was really sad leaving my childhood friends again but I'll see them soon again in a year.

BOOK 1 DONE

BOOK 1 DONE

BOOK 2 OUT

VOTE!!

UNEDITED