Cheong Ah Arts High School

When all six of us got out of the car we were all congratulated for getting in Cheong Ah high school

When all six of us got out of the car we were all congratulated for getting in Cheong Ah high school. The teachers even congratulated us.

...

Well it was time to start cheong ah arts school freshmen I was sitting next to jung-hwan while the seok twins sat each to next other and Jenny and Minhyeok say next to each other we were a table away from seok twins while Minhyeok and Jenny sat below then by a table.

Min Seol A walked in and straight away Jenny went to bug her, Jenny argued with her while Min Seol A tried to ignore her and end the conversation. "Who do you think you are?" Eunbyeol steps in the argument. "Do you think you'll be able to last here with just your pride?"

Seok-kyung leans on arms on min Seol A table "you're a shame to cheong ah arts high school, so get lost from our school" min Seol A gets up and grabs Seok-kyung collar "I told you not to mess with me" I look in disbelief "min Seol A! What are you doing!" I yell she ignores me "why? Are you scared?" Seok-hoon sees "you'd better let go of her." The teacher walks in "have a seat everyone"

She lets go and they walk to their seats. "Who is Min Seol A?" The teacher asks. She raises her hand "Mrs Cheong needs you in her office"

The teacher starts to talk I laid my head not to sleep but rest a bit I look at jung-hwan he really looks like me and a hit of Dr Ha strange but I also hear people say I look like Mrs Cheong. I don't really get complaints about how I look similar to my parents just like, how kind I am like my mother and confident like my father.

"Hey jung-hwan" I whispered "what?" He whispers back "do you want to hang out with me and the seok twins at my house after school?" I asked, he agreed and I smiled.

School quickly ended and it was fun for the first but we'll because it was more of an introduction. The last bell rang and everyone quickly got up. I excitedly linked arm with jung-hwan and he was off guard so it startled him because I did it so suddenly. "Let's go" I say

We walk over to seok twins I link arms with Seok-kyung and he looks at me and smiles I smile back and we walk out. "What's up with her why is she so happy" Jenny says "today is probably just a good day for her" Seok-hoon says he follows us out of the building.

We quickly got in the car, there was a driver no mom or dad. I sat in the front while the other 3 sat in the back. It was a quiet ride everyone was on their phone.

We made it to Hera palace, we entered but we all got a text to meet at Seok twins house. I look at everyone "oh shit"

...

All the kids were seated on one side with their heads down while the adults were seated on the other side and Dr Ha and Mr Joo were standing up. There was a voice recording playing of us they didn't really hear me because I was silent but they heard me yell because I fell.

The voice recording started to get louder as their voices began to talk more, there was a mix of embarrassment and nervousness.

Mr Joo stopped the recording "tell me the truth without hiding anything" he said angrily. "There's no need to ask, it's obvious Seok-hoon was the leader" Jenny's mom said "Seok-kyung planned it out though and Seok-hoon was the leader right?" Mr ha said

"Jenny you had no choice right?" Her mom said she nodded and pouted "I can barely hear Minhyeok voice either don't you think?" Mr Lee said to his wife. "You sure did you hear any of my daughters voice, the only thing you hear was her falling and in pain" my father said "Minhyeok was the one who shot the video" Mr Joo said.

"Jenny was the one who cursed the most, jung-hwan was the one who got hurt the most, jung-hwan was the one who did the most damage. It's true they all took turns drenching her in alcohol. It's obvious this is a group incident" Mr Joo said

"All of our children were involved in this, it's terrifying and shameful" Mrs Shim said

"We're also responsible for being their parents" she added "our children did nothing wrong but all we were thinking about was kicking min Seol A out" Mrs Shim explained more. "Don't you think this is just wrong?"

"So?" Mrs Cheong said "we should apologize and ask for forgiveness" Mrs Shim said looking at Mrs Cheong. "We also have no right to stop her admission to the school" all the mothers looked shocked. "Are you saying you'll let that brat take advantage of us?" Mrs Cheong said "if this comes to the surface do you think Seok-hoon and Seok-kyung will be okay? They worked so hard to make it to cheong ah arts high school but this might hinder them from making it to Seoul university, I don't think you're taking this seriously"

"So are you saying we should just sweep this under the rug? Without apologizing?" Mrs Shim argued back "stop it" her husband said "I think we should call min Seol A and talk to her" Mr Joo suggested "Hera palace first year anniversary party is tomorrow all of you should be extra careful until then" the meeting ended most of everyone got up expect me I just sat there Dr Ha walked up to me "jung-hwan did you apply the medicine I told you too?" He asked, it caught Mrs Cheong's attention she looked over to me and sat down. "What happened?"

I look at her " I haven't applied the medicine yet, well I got burns on my hand and arms and cuts from the fire... In the van during the min Seol A problem." Mrs Cheong looked at her husband and gave me the medicine I will apply it, Dr Ha gave her it and pulled up my sleeve for me and applied it. It stinged and burned I hissed in pain jung-hwan looked at me worriedly while the other kids were upstairs my parents already left too. She pulled down my sleeve and I thanked her she looked at jung-hwan she smiled at him and they both left.

 She pulled down my sleeve and I thanked her she looked at jung-hwan she smiled at him and they both left

VOTE!!

UNEDITED

The secret is about to be told.