Min Seol A

Then they started to tease us about it and we all looked at each other confused

The congressman started to say how there was a fire in bosok village. "Isn't that where min Seol A lived?" I whispered to Seok-kyung"yeah...a fire?" Seok-kyung whispers back.

Mrs Shim started to run pushing everyone in the way, she fell down and a guy fell on a table of drinks Mrs Shim got up and started to run away what's wrong with her today?

The Hera palace kids were all in a room all changed we sat down in a circle and the news came on we listened while on our phones. A fire broke out? Someone died there too. I looked at the tv and saw Min Seol A I gasped out loudly and everyone looked at the TV shocked.

"M-min Seol A" I stuttered

...

Me and Hera palace kids were on a trip and we were golfing. Seok-kyung hit the ball but she missed we went in a different stop and she hit again but she missed again. It went near the lake. She got mad and told the lady to get her ball.

"What this? You told me to send it 120m. I sent it exactly 120m so why did it land there?" She yelled.

Everyone watched Seok-kyung yell at the lady I walked up to her " it's okay I can go get it " I said calmly and we both walked where the ball was, we stopped to watch Eunbyeol hit the ball she hit the grass instead "what got into you? You missed the ball" Minhyeok said "hey something is really bothering you isn't it?"

"What would bother me?" Eunbyeol complained "I'm just not in tiptop shape"

"Watch carefully I'll end this round for you" Seok-kyung said taking off his sock she was about to hit the golf ball until she fell I quickly went in the water to save her but I got dragged down because she was paincing and she grabbed into me and we got fell in the water unavailable to get up the group was wrapped in plastic.

I tried to push Seok-kyung in the water to reach Seok-hoon but I couldn't "jung-hwa!" Jung-hwan yelled Seok-Kyung and jung-hwan both went in the water and helped us.

Not going to lie but Seok-kyung was being a bit dramatic probably to get the lady fired but jung-hwan helped me up and I started to cough badly Minhyeok came over to me and started to help me up.

I sat down in the grass taking heavy breaths, Seok-kyung went up to the lady slapped her "it's you r fault this happened because you called the distance wrong! Why did you say they lived the hazard with plastic" she yelled hitting the lady's hat in the water. Seok-kyung grabbed her collar "you should've told us it would be slippery! Where you trying to get us killed!"

"Stop it you're fine you're okay and it's fine" Seok-hoon said trying to get Seok-kyung to stop.

Eunbyeol was comforting me for some reasons and Jenny Seok-kyung said "let's call it quits" well that's when it started to thunder we all hurriedly walked to the golf carts.

"I'm scared I want to go home" Eunbyeol said covering her ears "what is wrong with you have you never heard thunder before!" Jenny yelled at Eunbyeol "we'll be punished for what we did to her" Eunbyeol said freaking out "shut up! If you bring up once more I will make sure you never do." Seok-kyung yelling

"Eunbyeol it's okay we'll be fine nothing is going to happen" I said rubbing her back.

We started to drive but the golf card started to drive in the curve and it went on the grass it fell over to curve hard and made everyone in the golf cart fall expect for the driver everyone was screaming.

The boys rushed over to us Seok-hoon to Seok-hoon, Minhyeok to Jenny and I and jung-hwan to me everyone was yelling. I was crying, and the other girls I think something happen to my rist it hurts bad.

...

We were all gathered up at the statue there the statue said "min Seol A died here" I couldn't stop looking at it memories of min Seol A on the statue kept flashing up in my head my breathing got uneasy

"Junghwa*

"Junghwa!" I hear my brother yell "what's wrong your look like you saw a ghost" everyone was looking at me jung-hwan put his hand on my forehead to see if I'm sick.

"Junghwa are you sick do you want to go back to your room?" Minhyeok looked a me worriedly "ah it's nothing I'm just a bit cold" I gave him a small smile. Seok-hoon looked disgusted at Minhyeok. I might started to like Minhyeok and in losing feeling for Seok-hoon, Minhyeok helped me a lot during the trip and back while Seok-hoon he didn't pay much attention to me but Seok-kyung but I understand why he is watching Seok-kyung more.

"Did anyone see anything suspicious?" My dad walked up to us "we did see anyone it was only us" Jenny replied my head as spinning like crazy and my eyes started to get heavy

I watched as eunbyeol faint I rushed to help her but I fainted too "Eunbyeol junghwa!!" Our dad yelled.

I woke up in my room and I see my brother "junghwa are you okay?!" My brother said panicked "ah yes I'm okay my head just hurts a bit" our parents rushed in "junghwa are you okay"

"Yes yes I'm okay" I said, my dad stayed in my room while Mom went to Eunbyeol's room. "Junghwa you sure there is nothing going on?" I say I look at junghwa and my dad got the signal "jung-hwan.. why don't you get your sister some water" he said jung-hwan agreed and walked out.

"When min Seol A died at the statue it keeps on replaying in my head and j feel like she haunting me" I said stressed. My dad looked at me panicked "junghwa don't tell anyone about this even if it's driving you crazy just tell me or your mother we can help" he said

Well did he left and my mom came in my room to tell me room to tell me what I saw in my mechanic room and told me not to tell anyone what happened.

VOTE!!

VOTE!!

UNEDITED