community room

Eunbyeol gathered us in the music room and claims bae rona is the one who's been texting us through Min Seol A number.

"How else could that shoe suddenly disappear? Isn't she the only one connected to Min Seol A?" Eunbyeol explains "your right" Jenny catches on.

"Bae Rona lived in Min Seol A's house" she yelled "after Min Seol A died she was even accepted in her place and she even moved to bosuk village everything seems fishy" Eunbyeol exclaims

"Isn't it strange she came after us to live at Hera palace too?" Almost everyone though it was true "are you saying she did all that on purpose? What if she had been possessed by Min Seol A ghost or something?" Jenny says freaking out.

"Stop it already" Seok-hoon yells "it's just your speculation you don't even have proof Rona did it" Seok-kyung looks at her brother "we just have to create the proof"

"How do you have an idea?" Jenny asks "just leave it up to me" she smirks

Jenny watches Rona but in her passcode from behind then gives Minhyeok the signal "Rona what are you doing?" Minhyeok says he grabs her books making her walk away from her phone.

Then Seok-kyung grabs it. We go in the music room again and Jenny unlocks her phone.

Jenny goes in her messages first and "wait there is no group chat"

Seok-kyung grabs her phone "she probably deleted it already" she goes in her camera roll.

"Stop going through her stuff" Seok-hoon says about to grab the phone "wait" Eunbyeol spots photos of her with a dog.

Eunbyeol pulls out a picture of Min Seol A dog and compares the photos "wait aren't they the same dogs?" Jenny says shocked "that is the same dog" Jenny yells

"Are you still going to deny I" Seok-kyung says to Seok-hoon. "Do you call this a coincidence?" I say "see I told you it was Bae Rona." Eunbyeol says

"Bae Rona I treated her like a friend" Seok-kyung says getting mad.

...

We all hid in the community room except for Seok-hoon we were waiting for Bae Rona.

We walk out when we see her "gosh look at you all dressed up like it's a date" Jenny yells from across the room "what are you guys doing here?" She questions

"Where is Seok-hoon?"

"Did you come running because he asked you to meet?" Eunbyeol yells "I have nothing to say to you guys" Rona says walking to the stairs but Minhyeok blocks her.

"Is running away a habit of yours?" Minhyeok asked "do you want me to call Seok-hoon for you" we look up and see Seok-kyung.

"You'll regret it he can be really scary you know" I say.  "Seok-kyung why are you doing this?" Bae Rona says

"Did you really think I was your friend? Just because I was nice to a lowlife person like you? Seok-hoon and I had a bet we completed over who would be able to fool you better"

"Did you really think my brother had feelings for you?" She added "what did you just say?" Rona asked "stop acting like you're dumb we know you threatened us by pretending to be Min Seol A!" Eunbyeol yelled at her.

"What are you talking about I pretended to be whom?" Bae Rona asked.

"Your really brazen you give me the creeps" Minhyeok said walking to her. "She'll obviously act innocent so there's no point in asking" Jenny exclaimed.

"Let me get to the point I refuse to go to the same school as you so apologize for what you did and drop out of school" Seok-kyung said.

"Then we'll forgive you for this" I say "why would I do that?" She questioned "you stole Min Seol A sneakers didn't you?" Jenny asked

"Why are you guys acting like this? Is it because I might be better than you?" I tched "better than us? Have you seen what we could do, all I know is we all made it into the school with our talents. " I yelled "why would we be scared of you?" Eunbyeol grabbed her "who do you think you are!" Eunbyeol shouted letting her go.

We cornered her into a wall. And Seok-kyung tied her up to a chair and we left the room.

But she adventully will get realsed because I untied her but Seok-hoon came and went Infront of her "move" she said "Bae Rona" Seok-hoon said "stop your act and move" she pushed him and he looked at me confused.

...

During our lunch break Bae Rona came up to us "I'm sorry for pretending to be Min Seol A all this time this will never happen again" she says

"Hey you really creepy me out" Seok-kyung saying flicking her head "will apologizing cut it?"

"What about school? Of course you'll drop out right?" Seok-kyung asked "she will since she confessed if she had a conscience you know" Eunbyeol interrupts

"Promise you won't act up like that ever again" Eunbyeol says standing next to Seok-kyung.

...

Well did a singing test we all did perfectly until but Bae Rona messed up at the last part of hers I came in first Seok-kyung and Eunbyeol second Jenny third and Minhyeok fourth.

And Bae Rona came in with the lowest score.  Ouch that gotta hurt. But Eunbyeol was holding up a piece of paper and Bae Rona suddenly got out of tune.

VOTE!!!

VOTE!!!

UNEDITED