Hera palace anniversary

When we all met up at Seok-kyung rooms I explained everything to everyone and jung-hwan helped the same with Eunbyeol Seok-kyung was shocked that I siblings with Eunbyeol

When we all met up at Seok-kyung rooms I explained everything to everyone and jung-hwan helped the same with Eunbyeol Seok-kyung was shocked that I siblings with Eunbyeol. Seok-hoon and Minhyeok we're comforting me like crazy, it made me a bit uncomfortable though. We all got ready for tonight we went shopping and had makeovers.

I wore this and did some light to make it hang out and walked around the city for a bit until it started at sunset we went back and there were a lot of people it was mainly the people who lived in Hera palace we were outside watching the fireworks

I wore this and did some light to make it hang out and walked around the city for a bit until it started at sunset we went back and there were a lot of people it was mainly the people who lived in Hera palace we were outside watching the fireworks. I was with the girls while Minhyeok and Seok-hoon we're hanging out with their guy friends I hear them saying to Seok-hoon to confess to someone they all looked at me.

I gave them a confused look while they were smiling and laughing at Seok-hoon, Minhyeok didn't look pleased. Everyone was cheering and clapping I was very happy I went inside Hera palace to use the bathroom but instead I was walking around I to the pool and looked inside there was nobody there and I walked a little further there was a door without thinking I opened it I went inside went down the stairs I saw min Seol A all tied up in a chair and beaten

I looked in shocked and gasp "please...help me" she cried I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut her lose "you have to get out of her" I said untied her she quietly thanked me and left I also left but i want a couple minutes so it wasn't suspicious.

I went back to Seok-kyung she looked at me and saw my hands "junghwa are you okay what happened" she said worriedly I looked at my hands there was some blood. "I uh my cuts they started to bleed a bit" I said making up a lie. "You have to be more careful" she said I responded with a quiet yeah.

Not long after I quietly went back into Hera palace I was focused on my phone until I looked up I saw a dead body on the fountain and the parents I loudly gasp and they all look at me I screamed and fainted the only thing I remember was footsteps rushing towards me and calling out my name.

Well I woke up in my bed "what happened?" Rubbing my head "Dr Ha said you fainted" the maid said "ah okay you can leave"

Until I remembered I saw a dead body on the fountain, it looks just Min Seol A, who pushed her though? I remembered Eunbyeol chasing min Seol A but she couldn't have done it.

While I was thinking the door burst open and my brother rushed in "are you okay?" He said worriedly "yes I'm fine where's the others?" I asked "they're downstairs the maid information is about so, do I told them I would check on you first"

"Do you want to go downstairs they are about to do the fountain show" he asked "yes of course I want to see it" I got up and followed him.

We went down stairs and I saw everyone having fun I look at the fountain "I swear I saw min Seol A here" I muttered to myself but jung-hwan hear me muttering "what did you say?" He asked me. "oh nothing"

We went to the group and everyone was asking if I was okay and why I fainted I told them I was okay but I didn't answer why I fainted. Seojin looked at me I still call her Seojin because it didn't feel normal to call her mom nor Dr Ha dad but he walked up to me and whispered in my "you are not to tell anyone what happened here" she said I gave her a nod and she walked away to talk to Mrs Shim.

We stopped talking to look at Seok-kyung's dad talking in the microphone. "On the behalf of the residents of Hera palace, I'd like to thank everyone for coming to our first year anniversary." Everyone clapped when he finished talking.

"I'd especially like to thank the congressman cho sang heon who represents our district" everyone clapped again for him he bows and waved while the lights pointed at him. "Now we will begin the lighting ceremony of the fountain of Hera palace which symbolizes this building please turn your eyes to the statue of Hera  made by a famous Italian sculptor"

The light shinned on the statue the congressman was about to press it but he didn't and everyone yelled but he pressed it and the water shot up and the lights moved around and fireworks shot to the sky.

The more I looked at the statue I keep seeing min Seol A on it and blood everywhere.

"Is the shoe also sculpt from the Italian man?" Congressmen cho sang heon said "ah I think our kids were playing around" Mr Joo said. "Who did this!" Attorney Lee shouted jokingly we all looked shocked when we saw that shoe.

VOTE!!

VOTE!!

UNEDITED

Check out my true beauty book and my new nct book