gym teacher

Not going to lie but when I saw seok twins and bae Rona enter the elevator together made me jealous.

But later in the day my mom and some of my school friends including Jenny and Minhyeok, we were all downstairs talking until bae Rona and her mom came. "Hello teacher" bae Rona said

"Security!" My mom yelled

"Yes ma'am" he rushed over "yes what is it?" Three security guards came "what's wrong with the security here? I clearly told you to make sure people on the blacklist don't even step foot in here again, but why do I see strangers coming in and out of this place? Did we always have such poor security here?"

"We were invited here Mrs Cheon" bae Rona spoke up "for now on make sure you different ate the elevators for the residents and maids, if this happens again you'll have to take full responsibility"

"Okay ma'am" the security guard said.

"Hey lady when did you come inside!" He yelled "are you trying to make me lose my job?! Just hurry get out! Hurry!" I watched as they dragged them out.

...

It was the next day at school Rona came in the classroom to unclover that her desk has been written on with nasty stuff. "Who did this!" She yelled "I heard you live in bosok village" a girl say "gosh that's not the point l" Jenny got up and walked to bae Rona desk. "The point is that her place used to be min Seol A house"

"That's so creepy is that true you're unbelievable" Jenny's friend say "does that mean she took Rona place in school and her old house?" Minhyeok said walking up to her.

"Are you sure your mom didn't kill min Seol A."

"Bingo bae Rona killed min Seol A" Jenny said walking closer.

"Yah!" We all look at the door it was the seok twins "what did I just hear" Seok-hoon said "are you really living in min Seol A old house?" Seok-kyung said shocked "Rona we asked a question" Seok-hoon said

Rona was about to run out but everyone blocked her way. I stood there watching with jung-hwan, well the seok twins came up to us "junghwaaa" Seok-kyung said I didn't say anything "junghwa are you mad because I hanged out with bae Rona?" She said I didn't reply again "come on being friends with her was just a joke and I will never leave my best friend" she grabbed on my arm "that joke wasn't funny I though you really left me for her" I pouted as a joke "aw I would never come here" she pulled me in a hug Seok-hoon and Junghwan laughed at my reaction.

Everyone started to throw trash at her and Minhyeok was teasing her rudly. I saw she pushed Minhyeok really hard. She ran off and everyone began to follow her. "Let's go watch" Seok-kyung said linking arms with me.

Bae Rona has a mop and was standing on the bench near the railing "did she die because you bullied her just like how you're building me?"

"Do you want me to die just like her? But I won't die like she did, I'll make sure the world finds out what you did to me and have you all punished" she yelled everyone got closer and she started to swing her mop making everyone get back and hit a glass cage.

Breaking it making glass go everywhere. She broke a vase and fell down but someone saved her and slowly pulled her up.

"Where did he come from? Who is he?" Jenny questioned "someone take her to the infirmary" he yelled "it's okay I can go alone"

"Man you guys are unbelievable is this how kids from weathly families have fun?" The man said

"Who are you?" Seok-hoon and questioned "who are you to trespass I to our school?" My brother said "me? I'm your teacher"

"What?" Seok-kyung said the bell rang "all you gather at the school yard in 10 minutes" he said

Everyone started to talk to each other asking who was he "go get changed into your gym clothes!"

We all got changed and we were outside "my name is gu ho dong I'll be in charge of your PE class from now on" Mr Gu said "but I have a foul temper so I can't stand the sight of you coming unprepared for class, the classroom is a mess and you almost made your classmate fall and get injured I really can't stand this."

"All you give me 10 laps around the school yard now!" He blew his whistle I was about to run but Minhyeok stopped me "this punishment feels unfair " Seok-hoon said "we did nothing wrong bae Rona threatened us and acted violebtly first" Eunbyeol said

"Is that so?"

"But too bad this is my privilege as a teacher if you have a problem with it you should become a teacher too" Seok-kyung chuckled bitterly "how pathetic, what's with your outfit, look at the ragged tracksuit and shirt you have on. How embarrassing" Seok-kyung pointed out.

"Hey if I embarrass you why don't you buy me new clothes?" He yelled "if you don't start running I'll give you all penalty points" he pointed his back scratcher at us.

"Okay you asked for this, you all get one penalty point" he looked around "you're still not going to run? You will all get 2 penalty points"

Everyone started to get nervous "what" Seok-kyung yelled "you all get three more penalty points" that's when we started to run.

Minhyeok grabbed my hand and that got me to run. I look at him shocked, but I got distracted I noticed his features and he's really handsome, I mean he always was but when you get to see his features he becomes more handsome.

Junghwan saw and he tried to make him let go but his grip was strong while we were running Seok-kyung fell on the ground i quickly let go and ran to her I placed to on my lap "Seok-kyung!"

"Seok-kyung wake up!" Seok-hoon yelled I put my ear next to her face to see if she was still breathing she let a small laugh and I got the hint. "Ah Seok-kyung wake up!"

I gave Seok-hoon a look I'm pretty sure he got it? "Seok-kyung what's wrong wake up Seok-kyung!" He continues to yell.

"All you stop right there" Me Gu said "hey stop putting a show and get up at the court of three" if you don't I'll give you 10 penalty points"

He started to count to 3 Seok-hoon angrily got up "how could a teacher be like this?" He yelled Junghwan also got up "will you take responsibility if she gets hurt?" He yelled "Seok-hoon will take her to the infirmary now" he coldly said.

"Seok-kyung get up" Seok-hoon grabbed Seok-kyung and walked to the nurse office quickly and went to the nurse office.

Junghwan helped me up and I looked at the gym teacher disappointedly.

VOTE!!

VOTE!!

UNEDITED