cheating

I walk down stairs to the fountain a old lady had a bunch of signs saying I am oh Yoon her mother in law "I have something to say about oh Yoon hee the resident who lives in unit 4502 oh Yoon hee abandoned her old and sick mother in law as soon as her husband died she may be rich enough to move into the most expensive apartment in the country"

"What's going on?" I whispered to Jenny"I don't know but this is exciting" she whispered back.

"But I am her old mother in law can't even afford to pay rent and I barely manage to eat and stay alive does this make any sense" I listened to her until oh Yoon hee came out.

"Why don't you just give us an explanation" Jenny's mother asked "did you really abandon your mother in law?"

"Will you please stop already ?" Bae Rona's mother yelled "did you forget why your son died? He got drunk while cheating on me and died by accidentally falling off the balcony and I was responsible for that?" Everyone was shocked

I started to walk away, it started to get emotional for some people but it was boring for me and my brother.

...

I was walking with my mother near a bunch of shops at night, we walked by this one particular one and I saw my father with bae Rona's mother they were holding hands...

Me and my mother looked shocked they both got up and oh Yoon hee almost fell but my father caught her.

When they were leaving the place I walked away I knew my father saw me I didn't turn back when he called out my name.

I called my brother crying telling him everything, I went back to Hera palace my parents weren't there but Seok-hoon and my brother were. I was crying on my brother's shoulder and Seok-hoon tried to comfort me.

...

Well when school ended bae Rona was getting introuble for what she did. Seok-hoon was outside listening when he was about to open the door I stopped him "what are you doing" I said he stayed quiet "I don't get why you care so much for her, what is she to you!" I yelled

He again didn't say anything but pushed me away and walked in. "I really hate you" I said and walked away.

The next day if school wasn't better bae Rona gave some medicine to Seok-hoon but Eunbyeol was going to do the same.

It was time for the school ambassador I was wearing a beautiful dress

Jenny went first and she made it to the past the camera test then it was Eunbyeol then Seok-hoon then it was me "good luck" Seok-hoon said to me I ignored him "you can do it" Minhyeok said and I smiled at him and went up I did small poses and smil...

Jenny went first and she made it to the past the camera test then it was Eunbyeol then Seok-hoon then it was me "good luck" Seok-hoon said to me I ignored him "you can do it" Minhyeok said and I smiled at him and went up I did small poses and smiled a lot I passed the camera test very easily.

...

It was time for the final test we were all getting ready everyone was nervous.

Mr Ma came in "we'll start the Cheong a ambassador audition I'll call each of you in turn read the script on the teleprompter yoo Jenny is first"