tutor?

"let's stop today and we'll begin another day" Mrs Cheon said, always putting her books on the piano

"let's stop today and we'll begin another day" Mrs Cheon said, always putting her books on the piano. "Thank you for the lesson today" I said bowing to her. She smiled back at me and we left. "junghwa you go I'm going to stay here with my mother". "Ah okay I'll see you later" I waved goodbye and used my card to get on the elevator.

It took a while but the elevator eventually got up to the 100th floor. I unlocked the front door and closed the door and took off my shoes. The maid greeted me and I greet her back I was about to walk to my room till the maid said something to me "miss you have a new tutor downstairs in the study room Mrs Cheon wanted all the kids in Hera palace to have a tutor."

"I just got up here though" I whined and got my shoes on and took the elevator down. When I got down I went to the study room to see a girl with pink ends on her hair and the Hera kids. "You're finally here now please take a seat." I took a seat next to Seok-hoon and Minhyeok because there weren't any seats left. "My name is Anna Lee but you can call me Anna I will be your math tutor, it's really nice to meet you guys." She said "why did you gather all of us here?" Seok-hoon said "we normally don't have lessons during exam periods". "I had some time today, so I wanted to do a level test" Anna said. Seok-kyung looked at her annoyed " your unbelievable" she said "did you seriously gather everyone here today just because it was the right time for you?" Everyone expected for Eunbyeol gave her a dirty look.

Seok-kyung standed up and walked to the door and opened it. But anna stoped her by closing the door "it will only take 10 minutes,  you can spare 10 minutes, right?" She said trying to get Seok-kyung to stay. "Sit down". Seok-kyung looked at Seok-hoon and me at disbelief and Jenny smirked at the teacher. "No I can't even spare a minute" Seok-kyung snapped. "We're not interested, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't waste our time."

I watched as Seok-kyung take her jacket off to reveal that Anna and Seok-kyung was wearing the "same" shirt. "You're wearing a fake aren't you?" Seok-kyung said walking to her. "What is this supposed to be? A fly?" She grabbed on Anna's shirt everyone laughed at her comment.

"Oppa, junghwa aren't you coming" Seok-kyung said. I didn't stand up because I didn't really want to be here but I kinda felt bad,  Seok-hoon saw that I didn't get up he grabbed my stand pulled me up I quickly stand up because I didn't want to fall. "What the fuck" Minhyeok said under his breath looking at me and Seok-hoon. "Let's go Jenny I don't have time for this" Minhyeok said standing up.

Anna pov

Everyone left but the only person that stayed was a girl with bangs, wearing blue "Aren't you going to go with your friends" I said. "No I like you, did you see Seok-kyung face when you told her to sit down she got intimidated for a moment" she smiled "I'll take the level test my name is Ha Eunbyeol."

....

Jung-hwa pov

"Junghwa " my mom knocked on my door. "Yes eomma" I answered. "Get ready we are going to Mrs Shim's for a little Hera palace club meeting/hangout". Now? I got dressed and put on a little bit of makeup. I took a bit more time then my parents because they were all ready, ready when my mom told me. "junghwa we're going now we'll meet you there!" My mother yelled and I continued to get ready.

All set now i walked to Seok-kyung house cause they live next door to me. I opened the door and saw the mom's. I bowed to them and I asked where the kids were, they told me they were in Seok-kyung and Seok-hoon study. I went to their study to see everyone there. "I'm not late am I? I jokingly asked. "Not at miss Mae" Seok-kyung joked back.  I chuckled and went to sit down with Jenny and Seok-kyung. We talked a bit till we got interrupted by a knock. "Come in" Seok-hoon yelled the door open to a tall guy with Mrs Shim. "Hello this is jung-hwan I hope you guys can be friends" Mrs Shim closed the door and the jung-hwan guy walked closer to us. "You have quite a similar name as our Jung-hwa and look like her" Minhyeok looked at him.

"Your right! Are you guys related?" Jenny asked.  "I don't think so it's probably just a coincidence I don't know him from any party on my family's side.
"What do your parents do?" Seok-kyung asked him to change the subject. "Ah my father is a business man." He answered. "Nice our father is also a business man". "How about a mother?" I asked. "She died a long time ago" he answered. "I'm sorry to hear that." I said.

Well we all got along perfectly with the new guy but I couldn't forget the fact he looks a bit like me and his name is just like mine. Mr Lee got injured and our parents were drunk. When I got home I asked my mom "eomma didn't see the guy named jung-hwan he looked very similar to me." Who was laying on the couch. "No I didn't he probably came when I went to the bathroom."

"I saw him but not his face" my father said. "Jung-hwa go get ready for bed" I went to my room like my dad said too. I just sat in room listening to my parents. "He's probably alive" I hear my mom say. "HES DEAD HES NOT HERE WITH US ITS PROBABLY JUST SOME LOOK ALIKE" my dad yelled.

VOTE!!!

VOTE!!!

EDITED