Crazy Lady

Well the test finished and then we had a lesson it was extremely boring I didn't really pay attention

Well the test finished and then we had a lesson it was extremely boring I didn't really pay attention. But when lunch came I was texting Jenny and the girl Jenny thought was annoying and rude It turns out her name is Bae Rona and her mother's name was Oh Yoon-hee. Well Oh Yoon-hee kicked the principal's face I told the group about it they thought it was funny but it kinda was but Jenny was mad she didn't get transferred to another school.

After we ate went outside and talked like usual then we sat on the outside stairs I sat by Seok-hoon and Minhyeok a stair below me and Seok-kyung was sitting below Seok-hoon while Eunbyeol sat on the other side of Seok-hoon. Eunbyeol looked nervous she pushed her hair out of her face behind her ears and said "Seok-hoon can I tell you something" it gathered my Seok-kyung and Minhyeok attention. Seok-hoon hummed in response. "I really like you" she said quickly about to grab his arm until he pushed her away she started to tear up and run away into the school. "Seok-hoon you know she's sensitive, come on Seok-kyung" I say running to Eunbyeol.

Minhyeok pov

I saw the girls following Eunbyeol. "Some times junghwa can be too nice sometimes and Eunbyeol doesn't deserve a friend like her shes too controlling sometimes." I say bored. "Yeah". Then suho walked up to us we talked to him it got me less bored but I wanted some action.

I saw a group of girls walk our way and they were giggling weird. One of the girls walked forward first "hehe my friend wants to tell you something oppa" she said talking to Seok-hoon another girl walked forward and handed Seok-hoon a box. "Yah go away you know he-" Seok-hoon quickly shut me up and whispered to suho and me "record and watch" I give me a okay sign and got my phone out and recorded.

Seok-hoon received the box and opened it up and saw hart shaped dark chocolate he smiled got up the girls friend was squealing behind her and the girl in front that gave Seok-hoon the chocolate was blushing. "You know I hate dark chocolate" he dumped put everything from the box onto the girls head and some of the chocolates were melted. Me and suho started laughing like crazy while Seok-hoon smirked. 0

2 of the girls helped the girl get the chocolate off and the 2 others were yelling at us. I went up close to the girl that looked like she was about to cry of embarrassment because everyone was looking at us.

Jung-hwa pov

I ran as fast as I could making sure Eunbyeol doesnt leave my sight she bumped on a few people on the way I quickly apologize for her actions and quickly went back to running towards Eunbyeol with Seok-kyung behind me.

Eunbyeol ran into the bathroom and into a stall I walked up to the stall and knocked on it "Eunbyeol come out let's talk stop crying over him I know he's being a jerk but he's probably joking..." Seok-kyung came into the bathroom after giving up running half way. "Ha Eunbyeol get out of the stall and stop being a cry baby just because he rejected you doesn't mean you could run off like that" Seok-kyung said sounded annoyed "yah that's not comforting" I elbow her Seok-kyung laughed at my action.

After 6 minutes eunbyeol was still crying until I knocked on the stall door again. "Eunbyeol come out class is going to start soon" I heard her stop crying for a moment then she pushed the stall door open and it hit me making me fall. Seok-kyung quickly came to my aid and yelled "HA EUNBYEOL YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE" she helped me up "Seok-kyung it's okay she's sad she doesn't know what she's doing either way I'm fine" I smiled at her. "Aish your too nice". "Actually I think I sprained my ankle she pushed the door hardly" Seok-Kyung eyes widen "let's hurry and go to the nurse but first let's go to class and tell the teacher so we don't introuble" Seok-kyung said helping me walk.

"Ajima I'm taking junghwa to the nurse" Seok-kyung quickly said. It gathered everyone's attention "junghwa are you okay" Minhyeok yelled "yes I'm okay I'll tell you later" I answered. "Ajima can I help Seok-kyung take junghwa to the nurse?!" Seok-hoon yelled. "No Seok-kyung can just take her" the teacher yelled. Seok-kyung quickly took me to the nurses office.

...

"So what happened?" Minhyeok and Seok-hoon gathered up at my desk when the last bell rang. "When Eunbyeol was crying I told her to come out because class was about to start she probably just got worried she was going to be late so she opened the stall door with a lot of force and it knocked me down spraying my ankle but it's not really her fault I was in the way either way I'm fine" I smiled at them. "That's what you said to me that you were fine but you weren't" Seok-kyung said.

Eunbyeol went up to my desk " junghwa I'm so sorry please forgive me" she said looking like she was going to cry again. "Eunbyeol it's okay I'm not badly hurt" I said bringing her into a hug. "Jung-hwa, Eunbyeol let's go now" Seok-kyung said waiting for us at the door with Seok-hoon and Minhyeok.

"Seok's, Minhyeok do you want to go to practice with us" I asked. "Sorry me and Seok-kyung have something to do maybe next time" Seok-hoon said smiling at me. "Yeah me too my parents need me sorry about that" Minhyeok said rubbing his neck. "No it's all good" I said we all said our goodbyes and I followed Eunbyeol to her car. When I saw Eunbyeol dad I quickly greeted him. "Jung-hwa what happened to your ankle did something happen" he asked worried. I looked at Eunbyeol she looked nervous I grabbed her hand and rubbed it and I mouthed her it's okay. "I just tripped down the stairs but I'm fine it's nothing major" I said. "Ah okay good eunbyhow are you?" He asked. "I'm okay" she said being more relaxed.

We got to  Hera palace and we got out of the car. "Appa where are you going" Eunbyeol said before closing the door. "I'm going to the hospital I have a important surgery" he said. "Oh okay good luck" she smiled then her dad left. "Let's go inside now" I smiled at her and linked arms.

We got inside the office and I practiced first I did pretty good then it was Eunbyeol turn but on the second song some lady and her child came in the lady was yelling at Mrs Cheon and her daughter looked at us angerly. I walked up to Mrs Cheon while Eunbyeol stayed where she was. "Isn't it rude to interrupt" I said looking disappointed. "Isn't it rude to talk to a adult like that" the lady yelled back at me I stand their shocked and Mrs Cheon also looked shocked. "Oh Yoon-hee it's rude to yell at my student like that" she pushed me behind her. Oh so I'm guessing the girl that looked my age was bae Rona. Oh Yoon-hee walked up to the trophy and grabbed it and it it near Mrs Cheon neck and started saying crazy stuff. "Eomma I'm going to get the guards" she said about to leave. "Eunbyeol no" She yelled, I slowly walked back to Eunbyeol and everything else was a blur until Bae Rona and Oh Yoon-hee left "Eunbyeol what was she talking about? " sounding worried. "She was an old classmate of mine she was jealous that I won she was the girl I was talking about how she sliced her own neck because of jealousy." She said placing the trophy back in its place.  "Well let's get back to the lesson" she said clapping twice.

EDITED

EDITED

VOTE

As you guys can tell Seojin and Dr Ha are really nice to hear I wonder why?