Chapter 3.

Let's load up the comment section our thoughts and opinions. I would really love to see them, no matter how crazy or short it may be.

Lily POV

After shopping extensively, we were able to get a couple of new clothings for this semester. I woke up quite early, had my bath and picked out a cream long sleeve top and a grey skirt with a grey knee length heel. I curled my hair towards the tip.

I did my make up lightly and went straight to Amanda's room to see that she was just waking up

I did my make up lightly and went straight to Amanda's room to see that she was just waking up. Still rubbing her face to wake herself up fully and knocked on her already open door.

"Hey"

"Hey, just waking up?" I asked.

"Yep, I'm gonna get ready"

"Fine, by me" I said strolling to the living room I scrolled through my social media page looking for something new but same as old.

I heard the bathroom door open and the shower pour. This will take time because Amanda takes her time to shower.

20 minutes later

"I'm ready" Amanda said as she came out of her room.

"You are driving" I said as I went out of room.

"But, but..."

"Please I'm tired besides I've been driving you since we got back"

"Fine"

"Key's on the counter" I said.

We went down and I happily went to the passenger's side while Amanda got behind the wheels.

When we got to the school, I first went to the Dean's office to get my new schedule and I silently prayed for Malford not to be there and to my luck it was his secretary who was present. He happily gave me the schedule and sent me on my way. I went to my class and was glad when I saw most of my former mates.

The teacher came and the lesson began. After 2 hours, the lecture came to an end. The teacher then announced "Due to a recent modification, our field trips will now be twice a week starting from next week. Good day class". And with that she left.

I yawned discreetly when Owen just had to show up. This dumbass had been hitting on me since last year no matter how many times I reject him. He's cute but not my type. I mean; he's above 5'6, quite tan handsome and all that.

I sound like a picky bitch but he's also a man whore and a jerk, so I have that to my defense.

Politely ignoring him, I left the class and went to the parking lot to see Amanda waiting for me in the car with her ear pods in her ears and her eyes shut.

"Amanda" I called out knocking on the window lightly. She looked in a daze for quite sometime before seeing me.

We left to a diner for lunch. When we got there it was quite full mostly with students but we were able to get a table.