Chapter 8.

Lily POV

When he said he would keep in touch I really expected him to be calling at least once a day but none came in. It's been two weeks, two frickin weeks and I haven't heard from him. It kinda made me feel down at times and got Amanda worried but I couldn't even explain to her how I actually felt.

School did help get my mind off things, as planned we started field trips to excavation grounds. It was messy and dirt inclined but very fun. Finding artifacts and bone structures was just fantastic. Our class lesson reduced and it was now more of field lesson.

I did tell Amanda about my week away but excluding the part about the werewolf world and stuff related to them. I told her I met a guy at the club and we went on an adventure the following week. I wasn't the complete truth but neither was it a complete lie. Let's say it was the half truth.

Amanda was over the moon when I told her that I met someone and didn't stop blabbering about it until I started feeling down. She felt terrible not knowing what to do to help me out.

When I got home today, covered in dirt, I headed straight to the bathroom. Washing my hair vigorously to get every single dirt out of it, I cleaned up and tied a towel around my body heading to my room. I got changed and went to bed. I closed my blinds before going under the covers.

I know I wanted to get away from him when I was with him but it was because it was just to overwhelming for me. I regret everything. I regret ever encountering him, I regret ever agreeing to the come for that party, I regret ever agreeing to play beer pong, I regret ever allowing myself to get drunk and kidnapped by my 'mate' and worst of all I regret allowing his absence to affect me like this. A lone tear rolled down my face.

I heard a knock on my door and clean my tear stained face and said a faint "come in".

"Lily, are you mourning someone or something"

Yes, my heart

I stayed silent which made her angry "okay that's enough, I have had it. Did something happen to you at the party? Is it the guy you met? Tell me if not you will drown yourself in depression".

"I don't want to talk about it" I said

"I'm not asking you to, I'm telling you to talk to me about what is bothering you."

"I can't explain"

"did you... are you pregnant"

"what no, I haven't even slept with someone before well technically"

"What do you mean by technically"

I exhaled, inwardly scolding my big mouth "I slept in the same bed with the guy but I didn't... you know, sleep with him"

"holy cow"

"Now can you leave and shut the door when you do, the AC is getting out"

"you're childish, you know that right. Let me guess, he promised to call you and he hasn't"

"what, no" I lied trying to keep a straight face because my eyebrows does a weird wiggling when I lie.

"okay, I was just guessing. Now get your ass up, we are going for ice-cream and maybe we'll order some pizza for dinner tonight."

"I'll pass" I said. Covering myself completely with the duvet.

"it was not an option. Get changed, we are leaving in 5 minutes."Amanda said and left the room.

I groaned, tossed around the bed roughly before getting up. I combed my hair lazily and got dressed. I wore a slightly oversized turtle neck sweater and a white and brown plaid skirt matching it with a white purse and my knee length grey boot heel