30 Fun facts

So I just went through my original script for Liana and it was incredibly shocking that a lot of things didn't go according to my original plan.

So the following were the crazy change that occurred in my book.

1. The book Liana was meant to be based on Lily who was a fresh man to college.

2. Kieran, Ryan, Andrew and Alexis were went to be the "IT" clique in college.

3. Liana and Amanda were meant to be into trucks. Lily's own being black while Madi's own being jet blue.

4. Kieran's name was meant to be Brian but I changed it to Jason Rodrigo 😂😂.

5. Brittany was meant to be the school queen bee even though they're in college.

6. Lily was meant to be a girl with incredible strength.

7. Kieran appeared to a creepy guy who appeared every where she was.

8. This book was meant to be hella cliche.

9. Kieran was meant to be the emotional one while Lily was blunt and straightforward.

10. Sarah (Lily's mom) was seeing another guy because she had moved on from Lily's dad.

11. Kieran's mother was meant to still be alive while his dad was dead.

12. Kieran seriously tried to hide his identity from Lily.

13. Kieran was meant to just be an alpha.

14. Lily was meant to start feeling changes in her like her eye colour changing and she growling.

15. She would confide in Amanda when those changes start.

16. Lily's wolf was only went to come out when she's angry.

17. Lily didn't trust Alexis easily.

18. Lily was meant to be a Midnight wolf.

19. Kieran wasn't a morning person while Lily was a morning person

20. She would hate Ryan for a period of time for putting Madi against her.

21. Brittney was meant to have a brother named Cole.

23. There wasn't meant to be an mutant after her life.

24. Cole was meant to be the assassin after Lily's life.

25. Brittney wanted Lily gone so she could be Kieran's Luna.

26. When the final battle came, Andrew was meant to take a bullet for her, Ryan would have been captured, Sarah's neck would have been slit and Madi held at gun point.

27. Kieran and Lily's first fallout was meant to be based on the fact he didn't know what supernatural she was after she healed very fast.

28. Kieran lived in the pack house.

29. Lily and Madi were meant to avoid and ignore Kieran's presence in school for weeks.

30. Her mom was meant to find out that she was pregnant after having a spa day with her because of her reaction to the egg mask.

So that's about all the craziness that happened in my first book draft. If you liked it and found it incredible crazy, fun and odd please vote, comment the weirdest or funniest one you came across.

Isabella Cyril
Isa 💖💖💖