Chapter 18.

Lily POV

Apparently Kieran tried to keep to his words for long but failed. Why? He has a sexy, irresistible, smart mate.

All it took was a lingerie set and reassuring words and yeah... we got naughty.

Weeks had past and everything had been going great. I spend most weekends here in the palace as it was now my second home for me.

"...and she isn't even listening." Kieran said removing the hair that was covering my face.

"What did you say?" I said raising my head from his chest.

"There's a ceremony tomorrow" he started

"Okay? If you'll be busy tomorrow, I don't mind staying at the apartment"

"It's about you"

"Me? What did I do"

"You're being officially introduced to the royal pack."

"What" I said rising to a sitting position quite quickly making the duvet slide down my body and the cold air hit my exposed skin making me to cover up immediately. "I thought... we agreed that all these introductions will be done after I finished school. Why now"

"Moonshine it's not the coronation, it's just a little introduction to the immediate pack. Don't stress it. Try and get some sleep, tomorrow is going to be a long day." he said trying to get me calm my nerves.

Kieran POV

Waiting for her sleep before I left the room did take time unlike usual. She was probably thinking of the introduction.

I got a t shirt and jeans before heading to my office.

I opened my current research folder and got to work.

Another dead end

I growled in frustration when I couldn't find a suitable name to call what she is.

I got back to bed and after an hour or two, I got ready for my day as usual. She was still sprawled across the bed tangled in the covers. I left after arranging her under the covers and reducing the air conditioners.

I went outside and shifted into my wolf. Sprinting through the forest felt very refreshing and after an hour of running, I mind linked Ryan and Andrew to lead the pack run for today.

Skipping out on my gym session, I went back to my room to shower and get ready for the day and she was still sleeping.

When she told me she wasn't a morning person on one of our dates I didn't think much of it but I guess she was pretty serious.

I left the room for my office.

Lily POV

Arrgh.

I turned away from the open window about to cover myself with the duvet when I realized that once again, I was alone in the room.

It was 8:30 in the morning so I decided to head to the shower. I brushed my teeth and had my bath.

I decided to visit David today because he did say I can come over anytime I'm bored.

I went downstairs to look for Alexis so she can show me the way to his house. She met on the staircase, she seemed very serious with no atom of her usual playful attitude.

"Hey, Lexi" I called out and she jumped a little clutching to the folders in her hands before turning to see me and physically relaxing. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just very busy today with your whole introduction and the campfire that has to be set up"

"oh! I'm so sorry, do you need any help"