Chapter 14.

Lily POV

"...round up everyone. Great job today" our lecturer yelled across our working field.

Today we discovered a lot of bone structures well my colleagues did, all I found were boring artifacts.

Who am I kidding

I was over the moon with my discovery. All my trips here where mostly futile. We got on our respective buses based on our registration number and Id. I was fortunate to get a good seat in front, didn't feel like staying at the back with sweaty people.

"Today was good. So when we get back to school we are going to analyze the bone structures in the science department and as for the artifacts, anyone can volunteer to help clean it up and research on it.

I quickly volunteered as she gave me a smile as no one else seemed to volunteer.

"looks like the rest of you are following me to the science department when we get back and after you'll have showered and rested. Is that okay?"

There was a chorus "yes" and a few added "thank you". After the announcement I connected my airpods and put them in my ears then I felt someone poking my shoulder. I groaned annoyed.

Turning I saw the last person I wanted behind me... Owen. I gave him a questioning look with a glare.

"Come on, let me take you out on a date tomorrow" he whispered giving me a charming smile.

"I already told you, I'm have a boyfriend".

"I still don't be believe you. I will when I see him"

I scoffed and faced front and when I remembered something and turned to tell him, he was already making out with the girl next to him.

Whore

I eventually fell asleep clutching to my bag that had all my valuables.

"Liliana, Liliana" I opened my eyes and saw our lecturer waving her hand over my face trying to wake me up.

"I'm up" I said as I jerked up.

I turned to see a lot of people sleeping as I exited the bus, even Owen. No wonder my sleep wasn't disturbed.

I went straight to my room as I was dropped off at the apartment block.

I went to the shower to wash up the dried mud and dirt off my skin and hair. I heard someone enter the apartment and it sounded like Amanda then I heard the bitchy laugh... Britney

I chose to ignore it. Since I got my car, I handed the keys of my old but new car to Amanda. My driver is a nice guy probably in his forties. His name is David and he has a mate and two kids.

There was a time that I was late for a lesson of mine and as I rushed down I saw Britney arguing with David.

Flashback

"what do you mean you won't drop me. Do you know I am?" Britney shouted at him.

"sorry but I have direct orders from my boss to drive only Lu...Lily and Amanda if Lily says so"

"you are a fucking piece of shit. Don't you know I personally know Kie..."

"What's the problem?" I asked making my presence known.

"it's your frickin driver. He said he wouldn't drop me off at my class"

"first, stop with the cursing. Second, why do you need him to drop you off when you always follow your roommate for a ride" I asked her as she was still fuming