Chapter 24.

Unknown POV

I stared at her from behind the tree lines, so close yet so far away. I gave him the look and he made the air surrounding her heavy for a particular reason. I wanted her to fall unconscious before I carry her to my home.

But Kieran just had to show up ruining our plans. He carried her up wrapping with his suit jacket before laying her in the backseat of his car, then drove off.

Everytime we plan something perfect for me to meet her Kieran always pops up.

I called my partner "Don't interfere again, he's her mate. He'll likely kill us if he finds out about who was behind this."

"No, this is not what we agreed. You promised you would make things better but you're making it worse, you ruined things between you and her and now you can't flatten you ego to apologise. You better man up and fix things up" my partner sobbed into the phone.

"How, knock on their door and say I'm sorry. She hates me. I don't know if she has even told Kieran anything and guess what"

"What?"

"Her powers are unlocked, she tried breaking the control over her. She's different, did you see the lightening bolts that struck and she stormed off yet she wasn't afraid cause it was her doing. We need to get her".

"That's up to you, she would never listen to me" my partner said with a sad sigh before hanging up.

I'm going to get you, one way or the other.

~~~

Lily POV

These few weeks that had past felt much better, the medicines worked and that brings us to the agenda of today.

Kieran was taking me on an exclusive camping trip, with the aim of helping me find my dad and more about my powers.

I was done with packing my stuff and left to find Kieran to ask him what he wanted to carry along when I saw him fighting three guys at once.

This was the first in seeing him do so. I never thought Kieran could sweat.

Silly I know.

I went back to the room and just laid down closing my eyes.

I heard a knock and opened it to see, an omega with a tray of food. "Thanks"

I ate quietly before heading to the kitchen to drop of my plates. I left the palace to the lake Kieran used to train me at. I sat down on the grass next to it using my powers to play with water.

I froze the entire lake and was planning to skate a little but unfroze it when I heard some people talking.

"...he feels so powerful, if he is why can't he take the role of a pack warrior and see how feels."

"King Kieran, King Kieran, please help our pack, please help our warriors." the second voice said before changing his voice trying to mimick Kieran "I don't mind, send them over. I'll be available to train them for two weeks only"

"Who the fuck does he think he is ordering us around" the last one added

"Your King" I blurted out before I could stop myself.

"who the hell are you, bitch"

"Oh! I'm Liliana, and who are you and don't you have any other thing to do other than speaking bad of the person who is giving up his precious time to train your sad pathetic asses"

"Watch it! You don't want to regret opening your trap near us"

"Sorry, I didn't know you guys were so emotional. Why don't you all go to King Kieran's office and talk trash about him them and I can bet my life savings that you won't come out the same way you entered instead of doing it behind his back" I said looking at them with disgust.