Chapter 22.

Dedicated to @Heatherlotte for her support.

Kieran POV

I was surprised to see a figure sleeping in my bed until her intoxicating scent filled my nose.

She's back

And she's sleeping. She looked so tired, vulnerable and beautiful with a pout on her face. I wonder how tiring the whole trip was.

I went to the bathroom to shower before changing out wearing only a sweatpants. I was drying my hair with the towel when I heard her talking.

I thought she was awake talking to me but found her still sleeping.

Moonshine talks in her sleep?

Since when?

Rex was pestering me with questions about her condition and I had to block him out.

The room went silent for a few seconds so I decided to head to bed. As I laid down, I heard her talking again.

"Kieran, why can't we be normal" with that she started stirring in her sleep. "I'm trying hard, can't you see" she mumbled again sleepily.

I removed her hair from her face and her eyes slowly opened, she glanced at me for a short second before coming to rest her head on my chest with a sigh.

I held her in my arms before falling asleep.

~~~

I woke up and carefully detached myself from her before bathing and leaving for my office.

I read some reports and sent out important letters for those who needed assistance with their packs.

Checking the time, I left my office to the training room to see Andrew just arriving.

"Hey man" Andrew greeted as we met.

I gave him a curt nod before looking around for Ryan "Had a rough night? Where is Ryan?"

"No and Ryan isn't around. Went by Amanda's parents house, they invited him over" He answered running his hand through his hair.

"So he left the pack without my knowledge?"

"Don't put it like that dude. He is free to move around as he pleases. By the way, it was a last minute thing and your wall was up so we couldn't mindlink with you".

"I have a room and I'm pretty sure you know where it's located" I said with a matter of fact tone.

He sighed removing his shirt as it was almost time for the pack run. "Lily came back last night and she looked pretty tired, I knew you went to your room so I told him not to disturb you guys especially Lily" he explained before heading towards the tree lines to shift.

I just followed suit, I was a Lycan pure breed. That made my wolf way larger, more stronger and more powerful than every other wolf even alphas.

I shifted into my wolf going back to meet the rest of the pack who were ready for the run.

I started the run around the territory constantly reducing my pace to match theirs.

When we got back from the run, we headed towards the pack gym.

It was very large and could comfortably occupy my pack members and some more other packs.

People were either sparing with each other or on the treadmills or using the dumbbells or something. I stuck to my treadmill increasing the speed every five minutes.