Chapter 5.

Please give me moral support to write more interesting chapters and books by commenting and voting 💓💓💓

Kieran POV

A club. A fucking club that's where my mate decides to go and get wasted.

For Fuck sake

I saw her walk towards the bar and I carefully followed her to see what's she's up to. To my horror, she order for more alcohol. I sat next to her and tried my best to strike up a conversation "hello" she looked at me for a while and then she suddenly spoke to me

"I know you, don't you know me, handsome" she said poking my face like a child.

And all I did was to nod.

"did you follow me here" she slurred.

"what can I say, I feel very protective of you" I said sarcastically under my breath taking another sip of my drink.

"So you followed me" She accused me. "You know, this makes me feel very important for someone to stalk me. It's creepy and also weird. I'm going... to... find... my Amiga" she said leaving the bar. My mate is a crazy drunk.

"sit" I commanded her. She can't be walking around here drunk, anything can happen to her.

"Do I look like a dog?"

"Why can't you try to be well behaved"

"If I were well behaved, I'd die from boredom" she said dramatically.

"Hey, princess. What is a pretty little thing like you doing here by herself. Saw you since you walked and can't seem to remove from my mind" a drunk man said approaching me.

"so you're stalking me, stalker" she said.

Is she addicted to being stalked. Every little things turns to someone stalking.

"I'm not a stalker but my eyes are addicted to you" the creep said.

As the drunk man said that, I couldn't help but feel the surge of anger burst through me and I started shaking. She must noticed and become scared because she immediately took the drinks she came for and left the bar.

After deciding on not making a scene, I left the bar to look for her but that was quite difficult as this was a club, bodies rub on each other making it hard to track her scent directly.

This is hopelessly insane

I was about to give up and go back home when I saw her again, standing up from the floor. She dusted herself before walking again and tripping again to the floor. I noticed some guys enjoying the show, as her butt was constantly on display whenever she fell. She stood up looking around for someone. I turned to see who she was looking at and when I turned back to look at my mate, a body bumped into mine.

Sparks

It was my drunk mate.

I think she hit her head quite hard on my chest as she clutched unto the sides of her head. She looked up with a puzzled look. I was lost in her eyes, A boy walked up to her a slapped her ass. She fainted in my arms after mumbling something to incoherent for me to understand.

I was so angry with the way men were looking at her and as I carried her out of there, I saw Ryan, waiting at the car.

"Who's the damsel" Ryan asked and before I could calm myself down, I extended my teeth and marked her on her shoulder blade, she winced a bit in my arms and I looked at Ryan who had a horrified look on his face.

"My mate". I said entering the car and signalling Ryan to start driving.

"What the fuck, dude. You just marked her without her consent" Ryan shouted.