Chapter 38.

Lily POV

Looking for where to park is always frustrating, so imagine driving through the car park up to three times looking for a free space.

Eventually finding a space, I parked fast, locking my car and rushing to class which was going to start in 5 minutes.

I reached the class with two minutes to spare and now another task...

Finding a free space to sit

Still searching for a free seat with my eyes, I saw two hands in the air waving at me.

Tracing the hands to its body, I facepalmed myself in humour when I found out it was Owen and Mai.

I went to them and found out that there was a free sit next to Mai which held her bag.

"Hey!" Mai said with excitement oozing out of her mouth.

"Hi"

She removed her bags and patted the seat for me to sit down. I thanked her before sitting down sending a smile and a wave at Owen who was on a call.

Dropping my bag on the desk, I relaxed my back, shutting my eyes along with the whole world out.

I enjoyed the peaceful aura around me, Reina was out and she kept on rambling in my head but it was able to put a small smile on my face.

I snapped out of it when I felt someone tap me, I turned to look at Mai who was pointing at the front of the class.

The lecturer finally came

This was the last class of the semester and the last class of mine in this university. From next week, our finals are going to start and by the end of next month, we will be done with our exams then our graduation.

I opened my book and started jotting down the main points but ended up doodling Reina. It felt weird how I got every single detail of her.

She is truly beautiful

"Awn, thank you. That's why I love you." Reina said.

I silently chuckled at what she said.

"Lily, are you okay?" Mai's voice rang next to me.

"Yeah"

Looking at my drawing, "What's that"

"A wolf. Isn't she beautiful"

"Yeah, never knew you were such an artist"

"Didn't know myself"

"So, how are things between you and Kieran"

I shut my eyes before giving her a tight smile. "He's still Kieran and I'm still me"

"What does that even mean?"

"It means nothing changed, okay. Nothing changed."

"Do you want to talk about it?" she said with her hand wrapped around my neck.

Yeah! Our lecturer is still front of the class.

"Don't want to bore you"

"I promise, I won't get bored"

"A very serious person and an immature person aren't meant to be paired together"

"Then who are? Have you taken a look at Owen and I. For fuck sake that's exactly us. I'm serious, he's immature but I'm rubbing off on him and he is rubbing off on me. That's exactly how a relationship is, two serious people can't work out just like two immature people can't work out. I don't know if you understand me but that all I can tell you"