Chapter 32.

Ciao to all my devoted and lovely readers. I am truly sorry for not updating all these while and I have my reasons. College just started for me and it feels like I'm in another world. Everything is different and there are more humans there. I'm still trying to fit in and my course which is very competitive is just adding the pressure on me. I am currently a Law student and let me tell you the rules are so much unlike other faculties. But not to worry, hopefully I'll find time in my currently tight schedule for you guys. I love you all so much. Addio. Arrivederci.
Isabella Cyril 💖💖.

Lily POV 

I thanked Mai and her crazy brother once again. I ended up crashing with them for three days and well…it was eventful

Dustin was really a big flirt, no matter how many times Mai told him I had a boyfriend while Mai was a true sister. She managed to take my mind off Kieran and even avoided talking about anything concerning her relationship with Owen. 

I tried to convince her that I don't mind but she didn't even listen to me. 

"Thanks for everything" I said waving as I was about to enter my car. 

"You have my number, call if you want to make him jealous" Dustin said grinning. 

"She was talking to me, you buffalo's behind" Mai said playfully smacking Dustin on his chest. "Anyway, call me if you want to make him jealous, we can set something up" she also grinned like her brother. 

Siblings 

I hugged her, and Dustin put his wide arms over us, joining in on the hug. 

"I'm serious, call me if he makes another tear fall from your eyes, okay?" Dustin said in a very serious voice that I haven't heard him use since I started staying over. 

I nodded before entering my car. "See you in school Mai" I called out as I reversed out of their driveway "And you too Dustin"

"See, she knows my name" Dustin said nudging Mai who rolled her eyes and continued waving at me. 

I drove off with no destination in my head. I parked my the road side and turned my phone on. It had been switched off since that night. 

The first thing I did was to turn off my location, I saw messages flood in and it reminded me why I'm not at the palace sleeping under the covers by this time. 

I turned it off and continued driving. I didn't know where I was going to I was driving, turning left, going straight, turning left, going straight, turning right and when I snapped out of it I knew where my heart was leading me to. 

Mom

I parked my car, and just sat in it trying to gather thoughts together.

Would let me in when she sees me? 

Would she bang the door on my face?

Would she hear me out? 

Does she hate me? 

Would she say, she told me so?

Would she send me away?

Arrgh 

Why is my life so complicated?

I breathed in and out for a couple seconds before existing the car. 

I gathered my courage and walked up to the front door and knocked. My courage flattened by the seconds as no one answered. I was about to leave when I heard the door open. I sucked in my breath.