Chapter 30.

Lily POV

"Lily, I am a Vampire"

It's been days and those words still shocked me but who am I kidding, I am mated to a werewolf king of course there were bound to have vampire around.

Flashback

"Are you guys kidding me" my voice came out quite weak.

I turned to Kieran who had a stoic face and was head down into his laptop.

I turned back to Dylan who had a sad smile on his face.

I wanted to scream at Kieran "Vampires irks me, they are freaking creepy. Walking dead" but I kept my cool and looked at him with my lips tweaking, not knowing if I should give him a sad smile, a fake smile or be honest.

I ended up chewing inside my mouth thinking of the worst scenario

"Moonshine, you don't need to overthink it" Kieran said from his laptop not even looking up.

My precious blood.

Looking back at him, everything now made sense.

Love night time. Hate sunny days as I easily get sun burn. Doesn't eat human food. Never seen under direct sunlight.

I laughed awkwardly making both of their heads snap to me.

"I don't know what to say. If you wanted to kill me, you could have succeed by now. What in the world" i mumbled the last part clutching to the sides

"Lily, just think about it okay". He standing up.

"No, stay. Can you explain everything" I said as I grabbed his hand with mine and I felt Kieran gaze on our hand but I ignored it.

I removed my hands seconds later as he returned to his seat.

"My family is the lineage of the Vampire kingdom. I am the next in line for the throne. The vampire kingdom has three different clans of vampires.

The Moroi, the Dhampirs, and the Strigoi. The Moroi are the royal lineage. Everyone born a Moroi has a special ability. Mine is mind control and penetration."

Did he read my mind

"No, I didn't"

OMG how the fuck did he do that.

"Lily, your expression says it all" he explained looking amused.

My bad

"I can't penetrate your mind because you happen to be mated to not only a werewolf but the king of all werewolves who has his walls so high that it's impenetrable. So you're covered" I offered him a sheepish smile

"The Moroi vampires are like this royal pack only that we survive on blood and nothing more. We were born to be served."

"You aren't really college student are you"

He laughed awkwardly before shaking his head.

I knew it.

Like two seconds ago.

"The next clan which are the Dhampirs, they are the protector vampires. They protect the Moroi clan. They aren't fully vampires. Their descendants mated with humans which brought about their species. They survive on anything, most of them are more human in nature that vampires. They don't have special abilities but exquisite stamina which aids them during trainings and attacks."

"Attack? Let me guess, werewolf attack?"

"No, Vampires and werewolves have never seen eye to eye before. The greatest enemies in the world but we never attack each other intentionally" the way he said it was like he was directing it to Kieran and not me.