Chapter 46.

Lily POV

"what do you mean by you don't want to have a wedding? Isn't it how it's done. The legal aspect, I mean" I asked very confused. I thought all girls wished to have a wedding ceremony but apparently not all of them like the one in front of me.

She shrugged continuing what she was cooking. "well I do. I keep thinking about my wedding day, even though I feel like I'm still deceiving myself with this fantasy in my head" I continued.

She turned to look at me with a questioning look, "what fantasy?"

"That Kieran has completely changed over night, that he loves me and that I'll have my happily ever after. I'm scared it will all go away once I have this baby" my hand automatically went to my stomach as a tear ran down my cheek.

"why do you feel like that?" she said rubbing my shoulder.

"I'm not stupid. People don't change over night"

"these 3 months didn't prove anything to you? You're 5 months along and you're still having these kind of doubt"

"Now I feel more stupid"

"stop saying that"

"I feel stupid to think that anyone especially you would ever understand. Forget I ever said anything" I said wiping my tears in a swift motion before leaving not giving her a chance to say anything as I left her house.

Right as I opened the door, I ran into Andrew. He was about to talk but I couldn't say anything so I carefully walked around him heading to the lake in the woods.

When I got to the lake, I let out a sad laugh at my reflection. I was 5 months and a week along and still have doubts, I'm bound to.

I know Kieran, at least I think I do.

Arrgh, I'm a mess

He tells me he loves me the moment he knows I'm pregnant.

I'm just over thinking

Yeah, that's it

Over thinking

Kieran has changed for the better

Or until I give birth to his heir.

What would I do.

I felt myself hyperventilating, my gaze not focusing on one thing. Just going round and round. I clutched the sides of my head.

I let out a defeated ear piercing scream, and that familiar feeling of surge of power leaving my body spread through the woods. I hid my face in my arms resting on my knees and sobbed.

Some mother I'll become.

I'm going mad

"no you're not" I heard his voice in my head.

My head shot up in reflex, I looked around only to realize that I was surrounded my pack warriors creating a protective circle around me and the lake in front of me was iced out. I felt a hand on my shoulder and the tingles and sparks that ran around that shoulder was enough to tell me that it was Kieran.

"Hey" I said with a small smile, casually wiping my tears.

"Moonshine...whats wrong? Are you hurt, is the baby hurt" his voice was a deep low tone. I shook my head and proceeded to stand up. As I did, all the pack warriors around bowed down before waiting for Kieran to give them the sign to leave which he did.

I stretched my hand towards the lake and with a swift flick of my hand it returned back to normal. His hand went around my waist as he led us towards the palace.