Chapter 4.

10 votes + 10 comments = to a follow
15 votes + 15 comments =
a dedication + a follow

Lily POV

"I'm back" my voice echoed in the apartment as I entered dropping my bag on the couch and went to get my charger.

I got my charger, took a quick shower before changing into a casual clothing. I threw myself on the bed ready to catch a quick nap before my next class and shift at the cafe I work at. My shift starts by 2pm, which meant I've atleast an hour 30 minutes to nap.

All these free time will soon be occupied by our field class from next week. I shut my eyes trying to relieve myself of some headache when Amanda barged into my room.

Ugh

"I'm off to class, sleepy head" she said laughing at my annoyed face. Two things that makes me annoyed are; waking me up in the early hours of morning and waking me up when I'm sleeping or trying to sleep. Those two gets me crazy.

I glared at her as she laughed knowing what she had done.

I huff and turned my back to her, putting the pillow over my face and trying to sleep again. After 5 torturous minutes I fell asleep unknowingly.

What felt like a minute of sleep was actually an hour of sleep. I grudgingly woke up going to the... wait who set my alarm? I hate setting alarms as it interrupts by dreams.

"kill me later but get ready for your shift, sleepy head"

Amanda.

That was the alarm caption.

arggh, that girl.

I brushed my teeth again today, and changed into a yellow top and a pair of blue jeans and my ankle boot heels. I styled my hair into a neat tight ponytail.
Got my phone and purse and left the apartment. Rushing down the flight of stairs, I found out Amanda had left with my car.

She didn't even tell me. I was about to hail for a taxi when I noticed I was with the wrong purse, this was Amanda's "quick makeup purse".

Today is not my day

The cafe was approximately 20 minutes and there is no way I'm walking that distance. I had two options; Go back to the apartment and get my purse or walk to the cafe. I immediately crossed out the first option, I don't think I'll make it back down once I reach the apartment, that's the height of my laziness. But walking under this hot sun isn't also what I have in mind.

I need a saviour, like literally. I can't...

"Need a ride" a voice called out from the car which just parked in front of me.

Dylan

"Oh my gosh, Dy. You're a life saver." I said smiling happily as I got into his car.

"You just seem to appear everytime I'm in difficulties. Thanks so much" I said relaxing on the leather seats.

"It's my pleasure, Lily. So, where is your destination" he said in funny voice trying to sound like a formal chauffeur.

I couldn't help but giggle.

"Rocky, down the road"

"Okay, what about Amanda?" he asked looking straight ahead at the road.

"She's fine, having a class right now and she took my car... without telling me. If you didn't come along, I could have melted under the blazing hot sun. Can you believe that?" I nagged dramatically.