Chapter 2

After Rickon received a scroll attached to the raven which contains an invitation to witness the tournament the king will host in honor for the name day of the third son of Princess Rhaenyra. He requested the presence of his younger siblings.

"Both of you will go and will be the representatives of House Stark." Rickon informed her brother and sister.

"Dorran can go, why should I go too?" Celine asked curiously.

Rickon exhaled a sigh and readied himself to tackle a topic he knew his sister despised the most.

"You're already nine and ten, my sweet sister." He stated.

"And?" Celine asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"You're already of age to marry someone." Rickon deadpanned and replied to his sister.

Clicking her tongue, "I'd rather serve as a knight and ride to battle and glory, my dear brother." She spoke.

"Just go with Bennard. Maybe you'll find someone who'll be worthy of your attention." Rickon said.

"If they'll get past her impenetrable wall, brother." Bennard teased, earning a smack on the arm from Celine.

"No one is worthy of me, brothers." Celine countered, earning laughs from both her older brothers, "Well, if you really insist on me coming then let me join the tournament." She added.

The two older instantly become silent, "Please." Celine pleaded, Rickon looked at Bennard which the latter shrugged his shoulders.

"Are you sure?" Rickon asked.

"Did I stutter, brother?" Celine countered.

"Okay." Rickon sighed and gave in to her sister, "And you need to change your hair and eyes, my sister." Rickon agreed.

Celine smiled widely and squealed, "I can take care of her hair and eyes, brother. Leave it to me." Bennard stated.

Rickon nodded his head, "Go on and pack your things." He said, dismissing both his siblings to let them prepare.

Bennard offered his hand which Celine accepted and they both left. Sitting comfortably on a chair inside Bennard's chambers while he started to color her platinum hair into dark brown, a similar hair color every Starks share.

"Thank you, Ben." Celine mumbled.

"You're always welcome, my sweetling. Your part of our family and Rickon and I will do everything to protect you. You're a wolf, always remember that." Bennard replied.

Celine nodded her head, exhaled a breath she didn't know she was holding. Bennard noticed this and immediately placed down the bowl containing the dye and kneeled down in front of her.

Placing his hand on her cheeks, "I know you're nervous and so am I, Cel. But you have me, Rickon, Aliah, and Dorran. We will always be right behind you." He continued, "When the snows fall and the white winds blow..."

"The lone wolf dies but the pack survives." Celine finished, resting her forehead to Bennard's.

Bennard nodded his head and proudly smiled at her, "That's my girl." He mumbled and placed a kiss on her cheeks before proceeding to cover her entire hair.

The ride to King's Landing was not a smooth one. Pushing the curtain to the side Celine glanced out the window, spotting Willow, Bennard's wolf. Although Celine did not receive one, she did not feel any envy as her brothers' wolves became also protective of her, a similar personality to their owner.

A hand snapped her back to reality, looking down, Bennard's hand placed on top of hers lightly caressing her hands almost as if her brother knew her emotions she failed to acknowledge.

"Breath, sister. We're almost there." Bennard mumbled.

Nodding her head, as he patted her hair. Platinum turned dark brown and indigo turned grey. Averting her eyes, looking back outside the window, spotting the tops of the building.

Reaching the gates of the Red Keep. The sudden stop earned a silent curse from the girl. Glancing outside at the tiny gap on the door, Celine spotted a group of people standing in front of the door, particularly people with silver-haired color.

Setting aside and ignoring the similar features she had covered, a knock on the door alerted the two that they would be announced. Celine exhaled a deep sigh and readied herself.

"Introducing the representatives of House Stark. Younger brother of Lord Rickon of House Stark, Lord Bennard Stark. Along with his younger sister, Lady Celine Stark."

Rhaenyra's breath hitched as soon as she saw the dark brown hair girl with grey-colored eyes stepped out of the carriage. A strong feeling of familiarity hits her, a feeling of wanting to engulf her in a hug and never let her go. Daemon noticed her gaze, followed her sight and instantly understood the feeling his wife felt, how he wanted to protect her and shower her with all the love he could give.

Bennard and Celine lined up, the both of them bowed and curtsied, giving them respect and addressing the royal family.

"Hello, your Graces." Bennard started, "A great honor to House Stark to be invited in such a celebration." He added.

"The honor is ours, Lord Stark. You must be exhausted from your long journey, please feel free to rest and hopefully to see you both later at the dinner banquet." Queen Alicent said and smiled.

Celine roamed her eyes over to the family and noticed all the king's children were present to greet their guests. Feeling a stare, Celine averts her eyes, her grey eyes met her purple ones. Princess Rhaenyra smiled at her which Celine gladly returned.

A hand from Bennard landed on her back snapped her attention back to her older brother, "Let's go, Cel." He mumbled, enough for her ears to hear.

Celine smiled and nodded her head, oblivious from the eyes particularly purple and brown eyes following her. They both excused themselves and went to their assigned chambers.

Exhaling a deep breath as soon as she removed the corset – the very clothing she despised. She would rather wear trousers and tunics than those suffocating-the-life-out-of-you dresses. The next thing she removed were the lenses that Bennard personally made to cover the natural color of her eyes. Blinking her eyes as she carefully placed it inside a small container.

Plopping down on her bed, she closed her eyes and said to herself to take a short nap before she ready herself for the dinner banquet.

Bennard was already at the banquet, roaming his eyes around as he can't see his sister anywhere. Goodness that sleepyhead – he thought, as he was about to leave to fetch her, someone approached and talked to him.

"Good evening, Lord Stark."

"Good evening to you too..."

"Jason... Jason of House Lannister."

"Ah, yes. The lions." Bennard sneered, although he already knew who he was.

Bennard feign ignorance as his mind were already plotting how he can torture this son of bitch.

"I see you're alone at the moment. Where's your sister? I hoped to even say a greeting to her." He asked, Bennard exhaled a breath, gripping the goblet tightly, stopping himself from pouring the wine to the man standing in front of him.

"My sister is still readying herself for the celebration."

"This is why men wage war because women would never be ready for the battle in time."

Bennard mentally cringes at what he hears, judging the man down from the dirt under his nail to just overall him.

"Conversing with you is such a pleasure, Lord Jason. If you may excuse me, I would like to go and check..."

Bennard was interrupted as the door opened and standing at the top of the stairs is her beautiful sister, donning a blue dress highlighted with a sheer bodice showing off her shoulders and the right amount of cleavage, the dress features an elaborate beaded pattern. A full tulle skirt flares out at the waistline and the golden belt coordinating with the gorgeous detail of the sleeves. Celine wore a simple crescent moon necklace gifted by Rickon and matching earrings which Bennard gave to her. And styled her hair in a simple updo.

"Fuck." Celine cursed under her breath as she noticed the eyes staring at her, hating the attention she gets.