Epilogue

Celine was grunting in pain as she walked around her room, her hand on the small of her back. She glared at the maester who was supposed to approach her.

"Do not touch me, you old hag." She spoke with such venom in her voice and the maester bowed his head, "Get out this instance." She added and the maester obliged, leaving only the female servants inside.

Aemond and Daemon were outside her room, both anxious and pacing back and forth. Helaena, Baela, and Rhaena were also outside, but the three of them were calm compared to the two. As the maester went outside, the two men quickly surrounded him.

"What is happening inside?"

"Is my wife and my child alright?"

Both of them asked impatiently.

"The Princess is still in labor and wishes no one to enter her chambers." The maester answered.

Daemon and Aemond breath hitched as they heard Celine scream. Daemon gripped the maester's collar while Aemond took his dagger and pointed it to the maester's neck.

"If something happened to my daughter, I will gut you alive." Daemon spoke.

"If my wife and my child will be harmed, I will kill you and your family and make sure that your blood will no longer exist and will completely vanish." Aemond stated.

Both of them threatened the poor old maester who was shaking in fear.

"Brother, be calm. How can Celine be at peace while giving birth when both you and Daemon will be like this?" Helaena muttered.

Baela and Rhaena nodded their heads as they both let the maester go and exhaled a deep breath.

Meanwhile inside, Celine was slowly inhaling and exhaling. She was calming herself not to utter out curses as the pain thankfully vanished.

"Do you want to call Prince Aemond, Princess?" A servant asked.

"I will if I want to." Celine replied and heaved a breath.

She closed her eyes and screamed as the pain went back, the servants helped her laid down on the bed.

"Aemond!" Celine called, the door slammed opened, startling Celine, "Fucking hells." She mumbled.

"I'm here, my love." Aemond replied, kneeled beside her and took her hand.

"I know, I hear your fucking voice, Aemond." She countered.

Aemond ignored her remarks and Daemon entered and took the place on Celine's left while Aemond was on her right.

"What the fuck are you doing here, father?" Celine asked.

"I don't want my daughter to face this alone." Daemon replied.

"But... Didn't you..."

"I want to be by your side, Daena." Daemon spoke, interrupting her.

"Do not interrupt me when I am speaking." Celine stated, Daemon then utters a quick apology to her and kisses her temple.

Celine then screams again, squeezing both Aemond and Daemon's hand. Both men ignored the pain and let her be as Celine heaved a breath, closing her eyes as the maester checked Celine.

"The head, Princess. I want you to push." He spoke.

Celine obliged, paused and took a breath.

"Push, Princess." The maester stated.

"I am pushing. What do you think I'm doing?!" Celine countered, "Fuck." She mumbled and pushed again.

And for her last push, she gasps as they hear a cry from the babe.