Chapter 24

Helaena was holding Jaehaera in her arms the same thing Celine is doing with Jaehaerys. And the two little children missed their Aunt Celine so much that they were fighting for her attention, which only earned a chuckle from Celine.

"I will play with you later. For now, both of you must listen to your mother and be a good girl and boy and stay inside the room, understand?"

They both nodded their heads, Celine smiled and placed a kiss on their foreheads. While Aemond and Harold walked behind them.

"She has this magic that makes every child love her. Sadly, she can't have hers." Harold stated, looking at Celine.

"What?" Aemond asked and looked at Harold.

"Oh, she didn't tell you." Harold answered and smirked.

"What's your relationship with her?" Aemond asked.

Harold looked at him, "Our relationship is only for us to know, Prince." He answered, a mocking tone as he called Aemond his title.

Aemond growled which made Harold's smirk wider, Celine cleared her throat as she stared at them. Both of them looked at her, Harold replaced his smirk with a wide smile while Aemond looked at her.

"This way to your room." Celine said, gave Aemond a glance and started to walk.

Harold shrugged his shoulders and followed Celine which Aemond also did. Their walk was too short for Aemond when he realized that they were already in front of his room. Celine turned around and looked him in the eye.

"Don't you ever try to escape or I will personally decapitate you." Celine warned, Aemond smirked and stepped forward.

"Can you do that, my love?" He asked.

Celine smiled and leaned towards him, Aemond willed himself not to close his eyes as the smell of vanilla and the stench of dragon hit his nose.

"I can Aemond and you know it very damn well." Celine mumbled, Aemond averted his eye from her eyes to her lips, hearing her say his name brought him back to the passionate night they shared, how she screamed and moaned while he thrusted and pounded inside her.

Harold stepped forward, Celine averted her eyes from Aemond to the knight and shook her head. Aemond grunted and eventually went inside his room. Celine exhaled a breath as she placed a hand on Harold's arm which the knight immediately leaned his body closer to hers.

"Are you okay?" He asked, worriedly.

"I am, thank you." Celine replied and smiled.

"Always, lassie." Harold answered, returning her smile with a wider one.

Aemond leaned his back to the door as he listened to her voice.

"How's Aliah and Dorran?" She asked.

"Lady Aliah is doing an excellent job with her duty and the young Lord is focused in learning wielding a sword." Harold answered.

"And how's Ada and Caryn?" Celine asked once more, curiously.

"The girls already missed you so much, when will you go back to North?" Harold asked.

"After this ends. I still have things to do here and I want to protect my family. I don't want to lose anyone, Harold." Celine replied.

"And you won't, lassie. Rickon and I are here." Harold muttered, patted her head.

Celine and Harold went back to the room, Celine stated her plans back from the start.

"We have enough dragons, more than enough, Your Grace." Celine started, "Cannibal, Sheepstealer, Grey Ghost, Silverwing, and Vermithor, and my brothers, Vermax and Arrax. We can surround the gullet, cut off any seaborne trade and travel since the Narrow Sea is ours, thanks to Lord Corlys. Then we can surround King's Landing, lay siege, infiltrate the castle and make them surrender." She added.