Chapter 29

"*Lykirī"

Celine mumbled softly as soon as she dismounted Cannibal. Sheepstealer, Grey Ghost, and Vermithor landed shortly. The four dragons growled threateningly when eight men arrived, Caraxes and Vhagar arrived after a few seconds, Daemon and Aemond looked at each other as soon as they saw Celine approach the eight men. They immediately got down and walked towards Celine. Celine stood in front of them all staring down at her with their towering heights.

"My Lady." Greeted the one who was the bulkiest and tallest of them all.

Celine offered her hand and everyone kissed the back of her hand, "I assume you all are hired by Mysaria to do this." She stated.

Everyone nodded their heads and answered her politely with a 'yes, my lady'.

"Can you tell me all your names?" Celine asked, smiling at them. Aemond and Daemon stepped closer to Celine, standing behind her.

"Blood."

"Cheese."

"Bob."

"Axe."

"Bash."

"Blade."

"Silver."

"Strike."

Celine nodded her head, "Nice to meet all of you. Did Mysaria tell you what to do?" She asked, they nodded their heads, "Good. Kill every knight but spare Alicent, Cole, Otto, Larys, and Aegon." She added.

"Yes, My Lady." They answered in unison.

"What 'bout the small council, My Lady, what should we do 'bout 'em?" Bash asked.

Celine hummed and gave them a sinister smirk that sent shivers to everyone, "We don't need them. Kill 'em all. Simple." She answered, wiggling her eyebrows.

Daemon chuckled while Aemond smirked.

"Let's go and end this treachery. I want to sleep so badly already." Celine mumbled, earning a chuckle from Aemond.

Celine looked at Cannibal, they're eyes meeting with each other. A smile formed on her lips.

"**Kesan sagon aril. Sagon ȳgha."

After saying that Cannibal growled softly, Celine nodded her head while the remaining dragons – Sheepstealer, Grey Ghost, Vermithor, Caraxes, and Vhagar rumbled. Cannibal then quietly took his position to which five dragons followed, guarding outside the Red Keep.

Daemon was in front of Celine, leading them, and behind her is Aemond and behind him are the eight men and together they head to the castle using the secret passageways. The first thing they did was sneakily go inside the chambers of Alicent. Celine didn't lift a finger as the men insisted that they all do all the killings which she didn't mind at all since the only thing she wanted to eliminate was Otto and Otto alone.

As Blood immobilized rather killed the knights stationed outside Alicent's room, Bob and Axe opened the door and let Celine inside. A smirk was plastered on her face as Alicent turned around, her eyes widened as she saw her.

"Hello, Alicent." Celine greeted, her voice was dangerously calm.

"You will address me as 'Your Grace'. I am your Queen." She stated.

"I only serve one Queen. Too bad she isn't you." Celine stated and her smirk widened as Daemon and Aemond went inside. Betrayal clouded her eyes as soon as Alicent saw Aemond.

"Aemond." Alicent mumbled, averted her eyes towards Celine and glared at her, "You took my daughter, my grandchildren away from me and bewitched my son's brain! You dreadful wench." She added, Celine chuckled while Daemon stepped towards her and held Alicent on chokehold while Aemond placed Celine behind him.