Chapter 25

Tossing and turning on her bed, Celine cursed out loud and got up with sleep not visiting her soon, she grabbed her coat and wore it above her nightgown. Walking through the empty and cold hallways of Dragonstone, her feet lead her to the kitchen, her eyes caught sight of a bottle of wine to which she grabbed, opened and drank. A sigh escaped her lips when she felt the warm liquor in her throat.

"Fuck I missed drinking." She mumbled and continued emptying the bottle.

Clicking her tongue when she managed to drink all the content of the bottle. Smiling as her eyes saw another bottle, she grabbed, opened it and took a gulp. Letting out a satisfied sigh, a servant walked in and was surprised to see her.

"Princess Daena, good evening. You were supposed to be sleeping right now, what brought you here in the kitchen at this late hour?" She asked.

"I can't sleep with a war still in my mind, I think the only time I can sleep is when everything is over." Celine replied.

"So, you choose to drink a bottle and a half to help you sleep?" She asked which in return made Celine laugh.

"If this drink will help me get drunk, yes, I suppose. But I do have a high tolerance for alcohol, so I doubt this wine will help me." Celine answered.

The servant chuckled, she offered to give Celine some snacks which she gratefully accepted, when the food was served in front of her, Celine cringed and almost vomited at the smell.

"What did you put in this?" Celine asked and glared at the food, pushing it away from her.

"Milk, olives, and cheese, Princess." The servant replied.

"Give me something else, I don't like the smell of it and I'm sure as hell won't try to eat that." Celine stated which the servant quickly obliged and took the snack.

Celine exhaled a breath, no longer smelling the disgusting scent, she continued to drink the wine as the servant went back and placed down another snack.

"Princess, pardon for being rude, but I have a question."

Celine nodded and swallowed the liquor, placed a piece of snack into her mouth.

"Are you pregnant?"

Celine instantly coughed and spat out the piece of snack hearing what the servant asked.

"I'm barren." Celine replied, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Did you already bleed, Princess?" The servant asked.

Celine furrowed her eyebrows, her blood moon came back after two years the maester declared her barren, Celine didn't mind this as she bled every month regularly.

"Not yet." Celine answered, "I'm sure I'll bleed any day now. Thanks for the snacks." She added, quickly dismissing the topic of being pregnant.

The servant nodded her head, smiled and left. Celine quietly cursed and gulped the remaining wine down, opened another one and drank it. She finished the snack and stood up and walked towards her chambers. Her eyebrows furrowed when the door didn't open, rolling her eyes she tried to open the door once again and almost fell when it did. Celine gasped as she felt someone grips her waist, holding her tightly preventing her from falling into the ground. Celine quickly stood up and was about to step back when she was pulled inside and the doors closed behind her.

Lifting her head up, she was welcomed with Aemond, his sapphire eyes glowing as the light from the candle hit the gem, Celine gulped and stared at it as if she was mesmerized by it.

"Missed me, my love?" Aemond asked, stepping forward letting their bodies touch.

Aemond raised his eyebrows as he smelled the stench of wine from her and noticed she was holding a bottle, an almost empty one.

"Are you drunk, love?" He asked, placed his hand on her cheek to which Celine leaned and closed her eyes.

"No." Celine stated, shaking her head. Aemond chuckled and placed a light kiss on her forehead.

"I think you are." He muttered, Celine opened her eyes and gave Aemond a glare.

"I am not drunk. Anyways, I was supposed to go back inside my room. I'm sorry for bothering you. You can let go of me and I'll be on my way." Celine mumbled.

Aemond looked at her, his eyes hovering at her face, "You can stay here with me if you like, love." Aemond said, his thumb caressing her cheeks.

Celine huffed and looked at him in the eye, "Are you seducing me, Aemond?" She asked.

Aemond smirked, "Would like me to seduce you, love?" He asked, leaning his face closer to hers.

Celine raised her eyebrow, "You've already did, good for you not anyone can easily seduce me like you did, Aemond." She answered.

Aemond chuckled, "Why can't you marry me, my love?" He asked, curiously.

"Because I can't give you the family you wanted. I can't give you a child, Aemond. I'm barren, my womb can't produce a fucking child." Celine replied.

"Why? Who did this to you?" Aemond asked, looking at her sadly as his hand on her waist moved up and down, a way to comfort her as he noticed the sadness slowly forming in her eyes.

"Back when I was still ten-and-two, I was kidnapped. They put me inside a room where no light can enter and only darkness inside, they chained my hands up on the ceiling, both my feet on the ground, whip me countless times, abuse, defiled, and raped me mercilessly." Celine started as Aemond listened to her intently.

"Bennard was the one who saved me. After three years, I recovered when I didn't get my blood moon, the maester examined me and declared me barren. That's why I can't marry you or anyone else for I can't give them a child, a family." She added, Aemond pulled Celine, engulfing her with a hug as he saw her shed a tear.

"Tell me the name of the one who touched you." Aemond said, gritting his teeth as he was filled with rage.

"I already killed them, it's no use knowing their names. They're already rotting in seven hells." Celine replied, leaned her head on his chest.

Aemond heaved a sigh, caressing her head, lovingly. He didn't want this to end as Celine is back into his arms again.

"It doesn't matter if you can't give me a child." Aemond said, breaking their hug and looking Celine into her eyes, "I only want you, forever with me until we grow old, until our hair falls out. What matters the most to me is you, you and only you alone. I love you so much, Daena. So much that I can't imagine myself without you in it. You already have my heart, my soul, even my life is yours. I will willingly sacrifice myself to you, to keep you safe from anything and anyone. That no one can harm you nor touch you." Aemond added.

Celine bit her lips, she was crying now, tears continuously falling from her eyes, hearing Aemond say those words. She never felt loved like how he made her feel right now.

"Do not cry, my love. A family to me is having you by my side and that is already enough for me. Beyond enough." Aemond stated.

Celine could no longer hold what she felt and kissed Aemond, gripping his tunic tightly as he placed his hand on her waist and the other at the back of her head, deepening the kiss as they both savoured each other's lips. Aemond can taste the wine in her mouth but he ignores and extends his tongue inside Celine's mouth. Celine lightly bit his lips, earning a moan from him, Celine gasp as Aemond lifted her up, wrapping her legs around her waist while Aemond placed a hand on her back to support her, his lips on her neck, placing kisses, nibbling, sucking and licking to ease the pain.

Aemond sat down on his bed with Celine straddling him, they continued to kiss, rougher and passionately, pouring all of their emotions as they shared a kiss. Aemond placed Celine down on his bed gently, Celine lifted her hand and placed it on his face.

"I love you, Aemond." Celine mumbled, Aemond looked at her, his one-good eye widened and immediately started to water as he hugged her.

"I love you too, Daena. My love. My Daena." He replied.